Lenovo tab E7 help please

Posted 21st Nov
Just trying to set up the e7 tablet as a Christmas present before I post it to my friend. The problem I have is that whilst it is on if there is no activity before it goes into sleep mode it keeps playing a very annoying Lenovo ad and then shows the full spec. How do I turn this off please.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
Could be that you have Demo mode enabled (and they included some screen saver) or is just a screen saver ?
TobyZ21/11/2019 20:39

Could be that you have Demo mode enabled (and they included some screen …Could be that you have Demo mode enabled (and they included some screen saver) or is just a screen saver ?

Any idea how I can tell if it’s in demo mode. I’ve done all the updates on it but nothing else yet. Never used a Lenovo before. I have a samsung
If the issue is related to DEMO, then if DEVELOPER OPTIONS are not enabled yet, select ABOUT and tap quickly multiple times the BUILD NUMBER. At some point it will say about becoming a DEVELOPER. You're going to have a new option in the main menu with this name. Open that option and look for Demo.
Edited by: "TobyZ" 21st Nov
TobyZ21/11/2019 20:43

If the issue is related to DEMO, then if DEVELOPER OPTIONS are not …If the issue is related to DEMO, then if DEVELOPER OPTIONS are not enabled yet, select ABOUT and tap quickly multiple times the BUILD NUMBER. At some point it will say about becoming a DEVELOPER. You're going to have a new option in the main menu with this name. Open that option and look for Demo.

Thanks for the help. I don’t think it is demo mode. It only comes one when it goes into sleep mode
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions