Lenovo ZUK Z2 upgrade to iPhone 8?

Found 2nd FebEdited by:"Quicklite"
Hi guys,

The trusty ZUK Z2 has been working well for me for about a year now. It's exhibiting Android slow down (Snapdragon 820, 4GB RAMm, 64GB) - I think it's because the big but slower internal eMMC memory has been fuller (half full). Could clean install Android / later version though have a feeling it'll be back in slower mode in time. If I were to upgrade to a normal iPhone 8 - would I get a bump in the performance?

Getting to a point where switching apps sometimes have a very annoying lag.

The A11 processor in the iPhone 8 & faster internal memory in the iPhone is suppose to be great. I'm just wondering if it'll be much improvement.

Thanks,
Community Updates
AskElectronicsPhones
3 Comments
More to consider than speed here. Switching from android to Apple or vice-versa often causes stress with the different apps on offer ETC. Personally I can't get on with i-phones, but each to their own.
Original Poster
mrty3 h, 29 m ago

More to consider than speed here. Switching from android to Apple or …More to consider than speed here. Switching from android to Apple or vice-versa often causes stress with the different apps on offer ETC. Personally I can't get on with i-phones, but each to their own.

I think most of my apps are available across. The cost of £140 phone to a £600 phone where the spec is lower at some places - feels ... well... err. For speed I guess I'll have to pay.
Quicklite1 h, 39 m ago

I think most of my apps are available across. The cost of £140 phone to …I think most of my apps are available across. The cost of £140 phone to a £600 phone where the spec is lower at some places - feels ... well... err. For speed I guess I'll have to pay.

I've just upgraded from an honour 7 to an honour 9, on paper similar specs but the reality is it seems ten times faster. The only way really to see if a phone will do what you want is to try it out. Seems crazy that you buy something, sight unseen, for hundreds of pounds and you can't send it back because it doesn't do what you want (unless it's faulty). Particularly considering that the advertising is always slanted more towards sales than honesty.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants