Groups

Leona Lewis vs. Snow Patrol

i was unlucky enough to be subjected to leona's version of run. after hearing the rave reviews i was quite intrigued to have a listen..... but woah..... its just WRONG! she whines, screeches and does vocal acrobatics all over the masterpiece. how ppl think its amazing is beyond beleif!

was wondering what the general concensous (sp?) was??

in the style of harry hill, who's better Leona Lewis or Snow Patrol...theres only one way to find out.... FIGHT!

23 Comments

Snow Patrol all the way!

lol Snow Patrol wins it for me, i heard her sing it the other day

i like both they sound diferent

i thought it was something about petrol when I first read the title lol

totally agree with you mg - [email protected]@dy awful - but they love her in switzerland - champion yodeller:w00t:

somebody call the police Leona Lewis committed a murder :P

Original Poster

holly100;3557271

totally agree with you mg - [email protected]@dy awful - but they love her in … totally agree with you mg - [email protected]@dy awful - but they love her in switzerland - champion yodeller:w00t:

http://www.heartwoodguitar.com/images/yodel.jpg
    http://tibeu.blogs.sapo.pt/arquivo/LOL.gif

I like both

Totally agree! She was outrageous, gorgeous looking lady, though I personally thnk she is starting to take on a Mariah Carey sort of scary look! who absolutely "DESTROYED" the Snow Patrol song...

I love the song, I think they both sound completely different and I love them both

Why do people feel the need to copy songs? More often than not they are ruined!

I really like both versions. Her performance on] x factor was really good

snow patrol will always be the best, but i think leona done a great cover of a great song

when I saw it on xfactor i hated it, i just watched it again and its actually a bluddy good cover. lol

Snow patrol, deffo

I thought it was great

Original Poster

risley;3558111

I thought it was great

the beginning is toerable..but the end she destroys

Banned

sharon_uk;3557374

I really like both versions. Her performance on] x factor was really good … I really like both versions. Her performance on] x factor was really good

not bad considering she was miming! :whistling:

same difference were as well this week.

Just why do they have to start miming?

meh i prefer snow patrol

sharon_uk;3557374

I really like both versions. Her performance on] x factor was really good … I really like both versions. Her performance on] x factor was really good

Jesus. I have to use my guitar's wammy bar to play sounds and intervals like that. This is why I don't use it.

Saw Leona in HMV the other week and she looked sad so I asked her "Why the long face?"

Her Live Lounge version is good but the released one is very OTT.

ah keep keep dreamin

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3563529

ah keep keep dreamin

???
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11