Groups

Let it Snow ...Let it Snow

Who has been enjoying the snow....that lovely white crunchy 1 feet and bit deep stuff (if your in leeds on our street) ....and problarly with more on the way.....

11 Comments

yup me in west yorkshire too..... not enjoying snow 1 lil bit!!! had to put house extention on hold till weather is 4 degrees outside atleast!!!!..........wonder wen thats gona b!

I now HATE snow...... snow for one or two days is fun, snow for a week is now an annoyance..... and its coming down harder than ever right now ( kent)

judging by forecast on sky snooze its in for at least weekend over most of uk!!

cute_feet;7477359

yup me in west yorkshire too..... not enjoying snow 1 lil bit!!! had to … yup me in west yorkshire too..... not enjoying snow 1 lil bit!!! had to put house extention on hold till weather is 4 degrees outside atleast!!!!..........wonder wen thats gona b!

Our builders worked in every kind of weather (started the Monday after Xmas and finished in July), never missed a single day. Fortunately they had the foundations in before any frozen weather hit us in Feb, but they still carried on building when we were inches deep in snow :thumbsup:

I am now getting fed up of being stuck inside for the 6th day running and the boiler packed in yesterday cos of frozen pipes so could do without that too. :x

asayer;7477391

I now HATE snow...... snow for one or two days is fun, snow for a week is … I now HATE snow...... snow for one or two days is fun, snow for a week is now an annoyance..... and its coming down harder than ever right now ( kent)

Tell me about it, like a blizzard here for the last 3 hours:x

snowing in Brizzle now

It most certainly did near Wolverhampton...

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z106/emasu/Photography/CCNew2.jpg

not enjoying the snow at all it hides all manor of nasty objects son slipped and fell ended up with 18 stitches off a broken bottle under the snow a night in hospital and a broken shin bone the fence that stopped his slide and knocked him out now off work with a mortgage to pay lovely stuff i think not

Yes yes yes yes snow.

days off work , days off school , let it snow let it snow let it snow :-D

the most we have had is about 2 centimetres here.

its not fair , i love the snow but got none as its all melted
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Furniture Sliders45
      2. Cheap Laptop?11
      3. Iphone 6 to which handset?712
      4. Second sky q mini box - can i buy from ebay?1015

See more discussions