jeeeeeebus danny!

kapows;6731281

jeeeeeebus danny!

shh

Original Poster

Sadly not everyone has your immense intelligence

Banned

it has more to do with logic than intelligence
not knowing this (that it has to do with logic) is a showcase of poor intelligence

Original Poster

Logic is a facet of intelligence. Not knowing that, and extremely poor sentence construction, are signs of trying to appear to be cleverer than you are.

iNSOMANiAC;6731287

Sadly not everyone has your immense intelligence

sadly, not everybody is nice either

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;6731314

Logic is a facet of intelligence. Not knowing that, and extremely poor … Logic is a facet of intelligence. Not knowing that, and extremely poor sentence construction, are signs of trying to appear to be cleverer than you are.

if you understood semantics you would have realised i have associated logic with intelligence and explained quite clearly the regards of the two within the context of this thread. you have demonstrated you do not realise this association within the wording and blame poor sentence construction whereas the blame lies entirely on you and your mental agility, or lack of. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

To use a term you kids like to spout so often, 'Fail'.

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;6731370

To use a term you kids like to spout so often, 'Fail'.

^^ you make me look good. how generous.

in this instance, it would be 'pwned'

Original Poster

The fact is, the sentence you again tried so hard to make sound like some kind of intelligent retort was a failure my little swamp duck

i have associated logic with intelligence and explained quite clearly the … i have associated logic with intelligence and explained quite clearly the regards of the two within the context of this thread

Bless.

Banned

awww.
it isnt a fact at all. it is an opinion. a very poor one might i add my pinky farm pig you seem to struggle with this concept alot dont you?

bless.

Banned

pointless thread!

this is soooooooo old
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Bean to cup machine22
    2. How Much are CEX offering for SNES mini?2739
    3. Cex snes mini price1328
    4. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…22

See more discussions