Groups

Let off steam thread

After my x rated rant the other night I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread to let off steam, rant, scream or shout at whatever is winding you up

So take a deep breath and off you go.

No personal attacks on other members please

213 Comments

im always a happy person, let off a fair bit of wind daily tho. x

Why do some parents HAVE to stop right on the zig zags or right outside the school gates to drop or pick up their kids?? Always the laziest, most ignorant and selfish people in society if you ask me - got no qualms about knocking over someone else's kid so long as they don't have to get their lazy arses out of their cars...:x
    That's my gripe of the decade!!

And oh, I do feel better for that! Lol!:thumbsup:

Banned

Why do job application forms have to be sooooooooooooooo long! :-(

Banned

why's there so much damn trolling on this site

why arent any of these misprices honoured

why cant I get any damn mod love

Why's he not been banned yet?
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v

Banned

I had a faulty kettle once, and when it boiled it came out of the handle.....tended to burn my hand a little when I would pick it up to pour water into my cup.....still, replaced it :roll:

Banned

Foosball Chum;3211067

I had a faulty kettle once, and when it boiled it came out of the … I had a faulty kettle once, and when it boiled it came out of the handle.....tended to burn my hand a little when I would pick it up to pour water into my cup.....still, replaced it :roll:

Was it a light up Breville by any chance, our's does that! :roll:

Banned

DLM;3211083

Was it a light up Breville by any chance, our's does that! :roll:

Why I think it might have been, glowed blue when it was boiling :roll:

Banned

Foosball Chum;3211093

Why I think it might have been, glowed blue when it was boiling :roll:

Yep, that is our's, complete rubbish!

Why can't some people do their effin' job properly!!!!?? It's only OUR lives they're messing with FFS! Come on, pull your finger out and do your work already OR ELSE! AARGHH!!!!! :viking:

Nope, still don't feel any better now,

Banned

BEANZ-ON-TOAST;3211246

Why can't some people do their effin' job properly!!!!?? It's only OUR … Why can't some people do their effin' job properly!!!!?? It's only OUR lives they're messing with FFS! Come on, pull your finger out and do your work already OR ELSE! AARGHH!!!!! :viking:Nope, still don't feel any better now,

Punch the wall :thumbsup:

Banned

DLM;3211277

Punch the wall :thumbsup:

NO DONT

Last member that did that broke his hand!

Banned

ODB_69;3211297

NO DONTLast member that did that broke his hand!

I know :roll:

I'm beyond the punching stage...

"Peace and love people" as said by Ringo Star.

Burnt my Hand the other day quite badly, went to walk in centre, who were excellent, referred me to a burns Unit at Local Hospital, no problem, was looked at, analysed etc etc, all a great job. Had to go every other day to walk in centre to have dressing changed.

Went yesterday to the same one i initialy went to,,, they dont do Continual dressings!! have to go somewhere else. Took a long walk there, waited patiently for 90 minutes, ( 2 people before me) without being seen, asked when i was likely to be seen, " When your name appears on the screeen in front of you" nice,

Walked out and returned to work, lost my Lunch hour and some more, rang original walk in centre to complain/see if they would look at me,, and they said it wasnt a problem.

Why they didnt agree to this in the first place would have saved me a fair bit of aggrivation!

Grrrrrrr,

Banned

leeroy;3211472

Burnt my Hand the other day quite badly, went to walk in centre, who were … Burnt my Hand the other day quite badly, went to walk in centre, who were excellent, referred me to a burns Unit at Local Hospital, no problem, was looked at, analysed etc etc, all a great job. Had to go every other day to walk in centre to have dressing changed.Went yesterday to the same one i initialy went to,,, they dont do Continual dressings!! have to go somewhere else. Took a long walk there, waited patiently for 90 minutes, ( 2 people before me) without being seen, asked when i was likely to be seen, " When your name appears on the screeen in front of you" nice, Walked out and returned to work, lost my Lunch hour and some more, rang original walk in centre to complain/see if they would look at me,, and they said it wasnt a problem.Why they didnt agree to this in the first place would have saved me a fair bit of aggrivation!Grrrrrrr,

Hope your hand is better soon :thumbsup:

Banned

Thomas the tank engine :w00t:

DLM;3211485

Hope your hand is better soon :thumbsup:

Getting there, Back at wythenshaw next Wednesday, Hurt like hell i can tell ya, I'll throw a few pics up if i can work out how to

People selling things on this site which have no monetary value and getting away with it.

i reccently took part in a programme where they said people in britain are the worst, at talking what they are good about, why is people have to constatly put themselves down. everyone is good at something. I opened a thread to see in what way this would go some people posted what they thought was cool some were sarcastic about it. Which is fome but still proves my point. What i think is people shouldnt be influenced by what other people think lifes to short to be under constant ridicule. People should start to do what they want and think is right not cos other peoplehave deemed it "uncool" people neeed to wake up to that and smell the java. I cant stand when people put themselves down about somethin when its blatently obvious that they have this talent. Too many girls say they are ugly when inm actual fact they arent, the catwalk caused this and the constant idea of this "size 0 perfection" people need to realise size 0 is far from perfect and be comfortable the way they are.

rant over for now,

Banned

leeroy;3211839

Getting there, Back at wythenshaw next Wednesday, Hurt like hell i can … Getting there, Back at wythenshaw next Wednesday, Hurt like hell i can tell ya, I'll throw a few pics up if i can work out how to

Ok, off topic have you ever been to flamin nosh in staley?

The credit crunch menu is ace :thumbsup:

flaminnosh.co.uk/

Why oh why does my other half have to line up our tins and glass for recycling on the kitchen windowsill for days (weeks if I didn't move them) on end. Sometimes I expect to see ducks popping up waiting to be shot down too!!

DLM;3211916

Ok, off topic have you ever been to flamin nosh in staley?The credit … Ok, off topic have you ever been to flamin nosh in staley?The credit crunch menu is ace :thumbsup:http://www.flaminnosh.co.uk/

Havent been believe it or not, lived in S/B all my Yrs and never been, have fancied it, are you looking for somewhere to go??

There is on in the centre called L'contre which is very nice, if you know S/B its next to the Lounge pub

Banned

leeroy;3212160

Havent been believe it or not, lived in S?B all my Yrs and never been, … Havent been believe it or not, lived in S?B all my Yrs and never been, have fancied it, are you looking for somewhere to go?? There is on in the centre called L'contre which is very nice, if you know S?B its next to the Lounge pub

I went to FN last wednesday for my friend's birthday :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ODB_69;3211297

NO DONTLast member that did that broke his hand!

All fixed now :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Banned

fireheaven;3214017

All fixed now :thumbsup::thumbsup:

good!

hope dont do it again now

not the only thing thats been fixed either

hello all,

[SIZE="6"]I Hate housework!!![/SIZE]:x goping round in circles doing the same things over and over for the house never to look any different! might just get a job then i don't have to sit and look at it all day

Banned

lyndsbowes;3214105

hello all,[SIZE="6"]I Hate housework!!![/SIZE]:x goping round in circles … hello all,[SIZE="6"]I Hate housework!!![/SIZE]:x goping round in circles doing the same things over and over for the house never to look any different! might just get a job then i don't have to sit and look at it all day

Me and you will open our own business and then we can hire cleaner's! :thumbsup:

DLM;3214123

Me and you will open our own business and then we can hire cleaner's! … Me and you will open our own business and then we can hire cleaner's! :thumbsup:

good idea :thumbsup:

Banned

lyndsbowes;3214138

Not sure what we should sell, though :roll:

DLM;3214150

haven't a clue as long as it's nowt to do with cleaning lol

Banned

lyndsbowes;3214159

haven't a clue as long as it's nowt to do with cleaning lol

I'll have a good think ;-)

I get shouted by my mate for telling my ex she let herself go..... I mean shes not even involved so I told her where she can stick her argument!

lyndsbowes;3214105

hello all,[SIZE="6"]I Hate housework!!![/SIZE]:x goping round in circles … hello all,[SIZE="6"]I Hate housework!!![/SIZE]:x goping round in circles doing the same things over and over for the house never to look any different! might just get a job then i don't have to sit and look at it all day

Inviting my mother round gives me all the motivation I need to clean the house from top to bottom - she's been today, and the house looks fab, can even read the letters on my keyboard again!

zoobenny;3214207

Inviting my mother round gives me all the motivation I need to clean the … Inviting my mother round gives me all the motivation I need to clean the house from top to bottom - she's been today, and the house looks fab, can even read the letters on my keyboard again!

lol

Original Poster

Arrghhhh Christmas programmes on Nick Junior in the middle of October and then when Christmas comes there will be none

Just seen this Fire, well if it's really a let off steam thread

here we go

but then i see you say no personal attacks, but is it ok if i just cant stand Laziness and Stupidity in people

COS [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="7"]IT DRIVES ME MAD[/SIZE][/COLOR]:oops:

and

i [COLOR="Black"][SIZE="4"]REALLY[/SIZE][/COLOR]DISLIKE someone I work with, she makes me feel physically ill looking/listening to her and makes me want to screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam :?

Original Poster

Well hello stranger, missed you - you go ahead I meant personal attacks on other members, didn't want another fight thread

I hope you feel better for that :thumbsup: xx

lyndsbowes;3214138

DLM;3214150

Why dont you open a cleaning agency, hire cleaners for private homes? :? You could interview the candidates by getting them to clean for you before you give them a job :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2263
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1213
      3. love affairs1228
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767249

See more discussions