Let us all shed a tear for the demise of Kanye

196 replies
Found 22nd Nov 2016
US rapper Kanye West has been taken to hospital following an emergency services call, media reports say.
A police spokesperson told the BBC they had received a "disturbance call" on Monday afternoon, but did not name the singer.
The disturbance was later deemed a medical incident, he said, and the fire department responded.
A spokesman for the LA Fire Department said an unnamed man had been taken to hospital for "further assessment".
"At 13:20 Pacific Time, the Los Angeles Fire Department responded to an unspecified medical aid request," a spokesperson for the service said.
"An adult male described as medically stable was taken to an area hospital for further assessment."
Further details of the incident naming West varied in conflicting reports from multiple news sources.
NBC News said officers had been responding to a "medical welfare call" and the decision to hospitalise West was for his own health and safety, citing "multiple authorities familiar with the case".
Gossip website TMZ said that West was taken to hospital for "psychiatric evaluation" and had been seeking treatment for "severe sleep deprivation".
The Los Angeles Times reported that there had been a 911 call from the address, citing a fire department source.
Neither West nor his representatives have made an official statement about the incident.

bbc.co.uk/new…498

1. Misc
  2. Shed
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Shed
196 Comments

Original Poster

http://cdn1-www.musicfeeds.com.au/assets/uploads/kanye-kissing-meme.jpg

The man has mental health issues which are apparently exacerbated at this time because it's the anniversary of his mum's death.

Is that something to make fun of?

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

The man has mental health issues which are apparently exacerbated at this … The man has mental health issues which are apparently exacerbated at this time because it's the anniversary of his mum's death.Is that something to make fun of?

Yes when the guy is a complete tool it is.....

urbanlegend11

Yes when the guy is a complete tool it is.....

So you think it's ok to mock people who have mental health issues?

Justin Bieber next and then that's Christmas sorted on my wish list

Banned

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

So you think it's ok to mock people who have mental health issues?

No one bite

urbanlegend11

Justin Bieber next and then that's Christmas sorted on my wish list

Successful people falling down doesn't elevate you. Only you can do that.

Why is he kissing Jermain Defoe ?? oO
Edited by: "Humphman" 22nd Nov 2016

MrScotchBonnet

No one bite

​someone will, that's what he lives for.
on a completely separate issue, I think its fine to mock people who bait others.

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

Successful people falling down doesn't elevate you. Only you can do that.

​no a magician can, oh no that's levitate.

Hasn't walked into another post again has he?

https://i.makeagif.com/media/8-26-2015/b0p75f.gif

Just remember Kanye, there are no timeouts when you are president.

Original Poster

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

The man has mental health issues which are apparently exacerbated at this … The man has mental health issues which are apparently exacerbated at this time because it's the anniversary of his mum's death.Is that something to make fun of?

How do you know he has mental health issues and not just an inflated ego and a little stupid?

http://i64.tinypic.com/2qd4air.gifL

Original Poster

MrScotchBonnet

No one bite

Agreed, No one bite!! (telling myself too)

davewave

How do you know he has mental health issues and not just an inflated ego … How do you know he has mental health issues and not just an inflated ego and a little stupid?

He made a reference to it on his latest album when he raps about his use of Lexapro - an antidepressant.

This is a man whose wife was the victim of an armed robbery and who has spoken of his struggles with his mother's death (his mother died in November).

Now you might not like his music, you might not like his clothes, you might not like what he says but could you show some basic compassion for a human being who might be going through things you or someone you care about could?

Edited by: "HotEnglishAndWelshDeals" 22nd Nov 2016

Original Poster

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

He made a reference to it on his latest album when he raps about his use … He made a reference to it on his latest album when he raps about his use of Lexapro - an antidepressant. This is a man whose wife was the victim of an armed robbery and who has spoken of his struggles with his mother's death (his mother died in November).Now you might not like his music, you might not like his clothes, you might not like what he says but could you show some basic compassion for a human being who might be going through things you or someone you care about could?

taking antidepressants doesn't mean you have mental health issues, it means you decide to take uppers, when you are very wealthy this is certainly an option!

davewave

taking antidepressants doesn't mean you have mental health issues, it … taking antidepressants doesn't mean you have mental health issues, it means you decide to take uppers, when you are very wealthy this is certainly an option!

I hope no-one you know or care about suffers from any mental health issues. What people in that position need is compassion and understanding, not mocking.

I like Kanye as an artist and I respect any man who makes such a success of their life, but ultimately he's a man with a young family - I hope he gets any and all help he might need.

Original Poster

Kanye is a spoilt racist fool.

To Pitchfork, Rolling Stone, New York Times, and any other white publication. Please do not comment on black music anymore.

Lyrics such as 'white people get money don't spend it' is absolutely racist. Ridiculous levels of ignorance and 'tarring people with the same brush'. He has a problem with Upper Class America. That's fine and understandable, but to refer to them as 'White People' is an absolute joke. Biggest hypocrite alive. Imagine a comment of a similar nature towards 'Black People' or something. Can you say uproar?! He thinks he's improving awareness of mistreated black people and racism etc but he's doing the total opposite. Making us very aware about our different skin colours and that it separates us. Lets try not giving a **** about skin colour. Barely mention it. No 'them and us' mentality. That's how you tackle the issues Kanye. Think he forgets how easily led/offended people are. Guarantee you, without question, Kanye's music has directly led to some people having more racist thoughts.

davewave

Wahahaha!!! X)

Original Poster

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

I hope no-one you know or care about suffers from any mental health … I hope no-one you know or care about suffers from any mental health issues. What people in that position need is compassion and understanding, not mocking.I like Kanye as an artist and I respect any man who makes such a success of their life, but ultimately he's a man with a young family - I hope he gets any and all help he might need.

well that's because your'e such a balanced and caring person who doesn't see race/religion I guess?

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

He made a reference to it on his latest album when he raps about his use … He made a reference to it on his latest album when he raps about his use of Lexapro - an antidepressant. This is a man whose wife was the victim of an armed robbery and who has spoken of his struggles with his mother's death (his mother died in November).Now you might not like his music, you might not like his clothes, you might not like what he says but could you show some basic compassion for a human being who might be going through things you or someone you care about could?

I have no sympathy for the man.
None whatsoever.

I just realised that this thread is about his 'demise'. Of all the things to say that's just hilarious. The man is one of the most talented, influential artists of his generation so he's not going anywhere anytime soon.

What this hopefully will lead to is a wider discussion on the issue of mental health so that people can get help easier and others will be less inclined to mock the whole subject.

We need to remove the taboo surrounding mental health and push for greater funding for it in this country especially, where 1 in 4 people will be directly affected by mental health issues EVERY YEAR.

davewave

well that's because your'e such a balanced and caring person who doesn't … well that's because your'e such a balanced and caring person who doesn't see race/religion I guess?

No it's because I'm human.

dtovey89

I have no sympathy for the man.None whatsoever.

And?

davewave

taking antidepressants doesn't mean you have mental health issues,

Writing song lyrics about it means even less.

Holy ball bags! I'm all about mental health issues and further funding etc. a lot of threads getting very heavy I've noticed here on hukd.
Not a lot of chuckling going on!!!

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

I just realised that this thread is about his 'demise'. Of all the things … I just realised that this thread is about his 'demise'. Of all the things to say that's just hilarious. The man is one of the most talented, influential artists of his generation so he's not going anywhere anytime soon.What this hopefully will lead to is a wider discussion on the issue of mental health so that people can get help easier and others will be less inclined to mock the whole subject.We need to remove the taboo surrounding mental health and push for greater funding for it in this country especially, where 1 in 4 people will be directly affected by mental health issues EVERY YEAR.

His talent and influence has bypassed me, can't even say I know one of his songs oO

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

I just realised that this thread is about his 'demise'. Of all the things … I just realised that this thread is about his 'demise'. Of all the things to say that's just hilarious. The man is one of the most talented, influential artists of his generation so he's not going anywhere anytime soon.What this hopefully will lead to is a wider discussion on the issue of mental health so that people can get help easier and others will be less inclined to mock the whole subject.We need to remove the taboo surrounding mental health and push for greater funding for it in this country especially, where 1 in 4 people will be directly affected by mental health issues EVERY YEAR.

This all sounds quite personal, HEAWD. Do you have any experiences from your own life, or those close to you that you feel OK sharing? I understand if not, but it might help kick off the wider discussion that you quite rightly highlight as being important. Please ignore if not comfortable - completely understandable.

Original Poster

KANYE IS BEING TREATED FOR EXHAUSTION...hmm.

Had to look this Kanye chappie up and seen that he has called his children Saint and North, so hats off to him, he certainly does have a talent, hoping he calls the next one Go.
Edited by: "Humphman" 22nd Nov 2016

Help me out here. Who was that poster, now banned, who used to bang on about how great Kanye was?

The same fervour, the same adoration and most likely the same person!

Kanye is revolting, his music sucks, so does his wife and I hope he is permanently committed to a sanatorium and he never makes another record or public appearance again.

Mark2111

Help me out here. Who was that poster, now banned, who used to bang on … Help me out here. Who was that poster, now banned, who used to bang on about how great Kanye was?The same fervour, the same adoration and most likely the same person!Kanye is revolting, his music sucks, so does his wife and I hope he is permanently committed to a sanatorium and he never makes another record or public appearance again.

mark duggans bro?

davewave

KANYE IS BEING TREATED FOR EXHAUSTION...hmm.

Rumour has it that he tried to tie his own shoelaces and wore himself out.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2ecl0d0.jpg

Seriously, his clothes are hideous. Especially the hidden lifts in his shoes to make him look taller!:D

Mark2111

Rumour has it that he tried to tie his own shoelaces and wore himself … Rumour has it that he tried to tie his own shoelaces and wore himself out.Seriously, his clothes are hideous. Especially the hidden lifts in his shoes to make him look taller!:D

the homeless are no laughing matter mark

Mark2111

Help me out here. Who was that poster, now banned, who used to bang on … Help me out here. Who was that poster, now banned, who used to bang on about how great Kanye was?The same fervour, the same adoration and most likely the same person!Kanye is revolting, his music sucks, so does his wife and I hope he is permanently committed to a sanatorium and he never makes another record or public appearance again.

The man has made some of the most influential albums of his generation, but you're not part of that generation so it's understandable that you may not like him.

Ultimately he's a man with a family and he provides for them as most of us do, so hoping that he's committed to a sanatorium seems a bit harsh, but if that's a view that hotukdeals.com is happy to have on it's website then that's fine.

Best of luck to you.

Saturn

This all sounds quite personal, HEAWD. Do you have any experiences from … This all sounds quite personal, HEAWD. Do you have any experiences from your own life, or those close to you that you feel OK sharing? I understand if not, but it might help kick off the wider discussion that you quite rightly highlight as being important. Please ignore if not comfortable - completely understandable.

I'd be very surprised if anyone here wasn't aware of someone in their own life who has suffered with a mental health issue considering the statistics.

It's why it's so troubling to see people mocking it.

Humphman

Had to look this Kanye chappie up and seen that he has called his … Had to look this Kanye chappie up and seen that he has called his children Saint and North, so hats off to him, he certainly does have a talent, hoping he calls the next one Go.

Kim Kardashian gave birth to North West. Does that mean her vagina is the Northwest Passage?

J4GG4

Kim Kardashian gave birth to North West. Does that mean her vagina is the … Kim Kardashian gave birth to North West. Does that mean her vagina is the Northwest Passage?

You just made me spit my coffee all over the place laughing

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

I'd be very surprised if anyone here wasn't aware of someone in their own … I'd be very surprised if anyone here wasn't aware of someone in their own life who has suffered with a mental health issue considering the statistics.It's why it's so troubling to see people mocking it, but apparently http://www.hotukdeals.com is ok with hosting those comments.It's a bold move in a competitive marketplace.

Without wishing to provoke your reporting inclination, I do have one genuine question as I am slightly confused. You have alluded to me being in some way schizophrenic in at least 10 replies in this forum. Is that mocking mental illness? Never understood the prompt for this, just put it down to you being you.

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

The man has made some of the most influential albums of his generation, … The man has made some of the most influential albums of his generation, but you're not part of that generation so it's understandable that you may not like him.Ultimately he's a man with a family and he provides for them as most of us do, so hoping that he's committed to a sanatorium seems a bit harsh, but if that's a view that http://www.hotukdeals.com is happy to have on it's website then that's fine.Best of luck to you.

His albums aren't influential.
We've had this discussion before.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56548
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle67
    3. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22

See more discussions