Let us boldly go again.

Found 4th AugEdited by:"Wongy110"
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Snakeyes64626 m ago

Great news, would be great if he wore the Huddersfield town shirt

my friend's daughter graduated from Huddersfield university when he was chancellor and he actually attended the ceremony. She had her degree conferred by the captain of the starship enterprise. Could there be a higher accolade?
25 Comments
Oh wow
Thats welcome but surprising news
Awsome news!
That’s great news
Snakeyes64626 m ago

my friend's daughter graduated from Huddersfield university when he was chancellor and he actually attended the ceremony. She had her degree conferred by the captain of the starship enterprise. Could there be a higher accolade?
Unexpected yet great. I hope the show is all it could be..
Make it so
Snakeyes6462 h, 22 m ago

Liked your comment for the Huddersfield reference - born there
Edited by: "fern37" 5th Aug
fern3756 m ago

Liked your comment for the Huddersfield reference - born there

Same =) almondbury
Snakeyes64617 m ago

Same =) almondbury

Moldgreen, Dalton, Sheepridge & Birkby!! Wouldn't recognise it as over 35 years since I left
fern3712 m ago

Moldgreen, Dalton, Sheepridge & Birkby!! Wouldn't recognise it as over 35 …Moldgreen, Dalton, Sheepridge & Birkby!! Wouldn't recognise it as over 35 years since I left

My parents live in Dalton now, I loved in moldgreen above some shops for a while too!
Snakeyes6468 m ago

My parents live in Dalton now, I loved in moldgreen above some shops for a …My parents live in Dalton now, I loved in moldgreen above some shops for a while too!

When I lived there, I remember a field to the back of us and a steep hill down to a road. This hill was loose stones. dirt but i think my brother and I scrambled down it a couple of times. This was 1975ish. Wish I knew where it was and what the area is now. Just a few houses at the top of this 'place'!
fern371 m ago

When I lived there, I remember a field to the back of us and a steep hill …When I lived there, I remember a field to the back of us and a steep hill down to a road. This hill was loose stones. dirt but i think my brother and I scrambled down it a couple of times. This was 1975ish. Wish I knew where it was and what the area is now. Just a few houses at the top of this 'place'!

Could be Ridgeway, can't think of many steep hills lol
This news made my day
Brilliant
Question :
Star Trek TNG is set thousands of years in the future - they still haven't found a cure for baldness?
Edited by: "zworld" 5th Aug
zworld25 m ago

Question :Star Trek TNG is set thousands of years in the future - they …Question :Star Trek TNG is set thousands of years in the future - they still haven't found a cure for baldness?

It is set 377 years in the future(when first aired 31 years ago !)

but considering all the other major advances your point is very valid.
Wongy1102 h, 1 m ago

It is set 377 years in the future(when first aired 31 years ago !)but …It is set 377 years in the future(when first aired 31 years ago !)but considering all the other major advances your point is very valid.

Apologies, I meant hundreds of years. TNG finished ages ago and I have forgotten the stardates mentioned by Picard in his logs.
zworld4 h, 27 m ago

Question :Star Trek TNG is set thousands of years in the future - they …Question :Star Trek TNG is set thousands of years in the future - they still haven't found a cure for baldness?

Why do we need a cure?

Gene Roddenberry was asked about the lack of a cure during the first press conference for "The Next Generation". He replied saying that by the 24th Century nobody will care:

Case in point...

34615851-dEdOO.jpg34615851-SNpxQ.jpg
34615851-zLbpm.jpg
Well done fanpages. Cheers for that
zworld17 h, 4 m ago

We are on the 21 century and we still didn't find a cure for xenophobes and anti Eastern Europeans..
34620275-qtI1l.jpg
FreeDeal1 h, 26 m ago

[Image]

Stargate+Dr Who+Star wars+LOTR+Harry Potter.
psychobitchfromhell4th Aug

my friend's daughter graduated from Huddersfield university when he was …my friend's daughter graduated from Huddersfield university when he was chancellor and he actually attended the ceremony. She had her degree conferred by the captain of the starship enterprise. Could there be a higher accolade?

Did he 'engage' with her?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants