Lets all laugh at Bendtner

Banned
What a tool on and off the pitch

thesun.co.uk/sol…ece

14 Comments

what a retaard

lol at least unlike a certain joey barton his drunken nights out don't end up with him serving time.

Original Poster Banned

Imagine the state he'd have been in if they won!!

It looks like he had a better time than the United players and they actually had something to celebrate. :giggle:

realfriendlyman;5135403

It looks like he had a better time than the United players and they … It looks like he had a better time than the United players and they actually had something to celebrate. :giggle:

probably saving themselves for when they secure the treble :thumbsup:

crazy....

Cantona_7;5135419

probably saving themselves for when they secure the treble :thumbsup:

I thought you'd be a bit more optimistic than that considering they could win a lot more than the treble this season. :whistling:

realfriendlyman;5135491

I thought you'd be a bit more optimistic than that considering they could … I thought you'd be a bit more optimistic than that considering they could win a lot more than the treble this season. :whistling:

well quadruple if u count the world club championship and quintuple if u count the charity shield :-D

He's rubbish aswell!

Bendtner is garbage, i so hope he leaves !!!!!!

ninj4z;5135872

Whats more funny?This - … Whats more funny?This - http://msnsport.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11670_5279169,00.htmlOr the OP's link?

Yours.

Original Poster Banned

He must have been drunk when he said that.....he is nowhere near good enough to play for Arsenal
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763980
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087
    4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941301

See more discussions