Groups

Lets attempt to kill everyone on earth !

In this game

crazymonkeygames.com/Pan…tml

A good waste of an hour. I managed to kill everyone except those in madagascar as they seem to go crazy and shut down their transport as soon as people start sneezing.

8 Comments

madagascar is now finished off

I cant win lol... i gave up but its a good game might try it again another time, I managed to kill off half the world apart from japan and america near their lol.

DID IT! finally :P took me 3 hours

start off as a parasite in Madagascar,, keep restarting game if need be, then sell your first symptom provided, then work o the cold warm etc to level to

then make it airborne and waterborne etc then when it starts making a vaccine work on the infection so they wipe out the hospitals coursing to to be make never :P

Original Poster

dano1991;2612791

DID IT! finally :P took me 3 hours :)start off as a parasite in … DID IT! finally :P took me 3 hours :)start off as a parasite in Madagascar,, keep restarting game if need be, then sell your first symptom provided, then work o the cold warm etc to level tothen make it airborne and waterborne etc then when it starts making a vaccine work on the infection so they wipe out the hospitals coursing to to be make never :P

Good shout. I did what you did but i wasnt starting in madagascar.

This seems to have become pretty popular on the net:

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/16950000/ngbbs4884c306ad14f.jpg

Not loading for me.

Nice game, still haven't completed it but getting closer.

dano1991;2612791

DID IT! finally :P took me 3 hours :)start off as a parasite in … DID IT! finally :P took me 3 hours :)start off as a parasite in Madagascar,, keep restarting game if need be, then sell your first symptom provided, then work o the cold warm etc to level tothen make it airborne and waterborne etc then when it starts making a vaccine work on the infection so they wipe out the hospitals coursing to to be make never :P

W O R K S !!!

:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      4. Furniture Sliders45

See more discussions