Lets be nice...........for tonight at least

Banned
Loads of bitching and whining going on. All the 'old school' posters, post and enjoy.

If anyone wants to moan, whine, whinge, have a go at any other member, or generally be nasty and unsocialble...GO POST IN ANOTHER THREAD!!!!!

Its friday.....lets party and have some fun.

I'm really quite drunk already, who's with me for a beer....I'm buying

243 Comments

agreed!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Madness007 great to see you, how you doin today

Foosball Chum;2850701

Madness007 great to see you, how you doin today

im ok cheers mate, u?

Nice to see a positive thread :thumbsup: Nice weather down my end, friday afternoon, last day of my first ever job....lets have a party

Original Poster Banned

I'm very drunk.....I miss Prissy, and I think FireHeaven is on her girly night out tonight, miss her too.

Need some babes to get the party started :roll:

Banned

sorry we dont do nice

Original Poster Banned

Scream;2850712

Nice to see a positive thread :thumbsup: Nice weather down my end, friday … Nice to see a positive thread :thumbsup: Nice weather down my end, friday afternoon, last day of my first ever job....lets have a party

Yay, there's a reason to celebrate, I've been drinking on your behalf since I finished work at 11am. Its great weather in god country Yorkshire too.

Original Poster Banned

dog_cop;2850719

sorry we dont do nice

You dont, get out of my thread, seriously, GO POST SOMEWHERE ELSE :x

Everyone that wants to join this thread, please ignore the trolls that wish to spoil it :roll:

Foosball Chum;2850727

You dont, get out of my thread, seriously, GO POST SOMEWHERE ELSE :x

lol why so cereal?

Banned

Hiya Everyone .... Agree with chum I have to go on a long drive tomorrow so wish you all best of luck for the next two days. .....

Good thinking chum !

Banned

Foosball Chum
40.85 posts per day

lol dude... there is an outside world

Banned

black gerbil1;2850734

lol why so cereal?

Hiya BG no threads from you today matey ?

Banned

DangerGod;2850738

Foosball Chum40.85 posts per daylol dude... there is an outside world

Duh I am bordering on suffin like 30, need to be careful

Banned

chum just one question ..... where is the bitching going on though ... WHY DO I ALWAYS MISS ALL THAT

Dell you changed your pic. Why? Cosmo is the cooliest manz !

dell u changed ur avatar?????????????????????

Banned

Scream;2850751

Dell you changed your pic. Why? Cosmo is the cooliest manz !

You really think so matey .... let me try and hack that back :thumbsup:

Yehhhhhhhhh !!!

Banned

magicbeans;2850756

dell u changed ur avatar?????????????????????

I want to lie through my teeth and say its me, buttttt its the great Jim Morrison and chics will realize in a min

hey you noticed magic ... shifting back in a while though as soon as I find my old cosmos pic .... can anyone help

its friday! no work tomorrow! hurray!

i need a drink, anyone deliver?

It's all good:):-D

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;2850734

lol why so cereal?

:lol: What as in coco pops :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2850735

Hiya Everyone .... Agree with chum I have to go on a long drive tomorrow … Hiya Everyone .... Agree with chum I have to go on a long drive tomorrow so wish you all best of luck for the next two days. ..... Good thinking chum !

Cheers Dell, come join the party, get yourself in a good mood before your drive, where you off too?

Original Poster Banned

DangerGod;2850738

Foosball Chum40.85 posts per daylol dude... there is an outside world

I have no life.....I love you all :giggle:

Banned

Foosball Chum;2850789

Cheers Dell, come join the party, get yourself in a good mood before your … Cheers Dell, come join the party, get yourself in a good mood before your drive, where you off too?

Northwest ..... Pakistan so you might not recognize the place's name though it is called

tangi

Banned

Thanks for all the encouragement the Avatar is back up

Original Poster Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2850746

chum just one question ..... where is the bitching going on though ... … chum just one question ..... where is the bitching going on though ... WHY DO I ALWAYS MISS ALL THAT

I dont know, just everyone on your thread says they dont post anymore cos of all the bitching, lets be nice, just for tonight, and enjoy the comedy that can be HUKD

Original Poster Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2850759

You really think so matey .... let me try and hack that back :thumbsup:

Yay. you look right now

Banned

Foosball Chum;2850804

I dont know, just everyone on your thread says they dont post anymore cos … I dont know, just everyone on your thread says they dont post anymore cos of all the bitching, lets be nice, just for tonight, and enjoy the comedy that can be HUKD

Oh right, good thinking, though honestly honestly thinking I think peeps are just tired of seeing peeps like me post threads over and over again to be honest

Original Poster Banned

loupomm;2850774

its friday! no work tomorrow! hurray!i need a drink, anyone deliver?

Loupy, I wish I could deliver in person, then I could sort your man problem at the same time sweetie ;-)

HOT BABE ALERT!!!!

Original Poster Banned

mikebike;2850780

It's all good:):-D

Hey Mike you had a celebration recently, was it a birthday?

Foosball Chum;2850815

Loupy, I wish I could deliver in person, then I could sort your man … Loupy, I wish I could deliver in person, then I could sort your man problem at the same time sweetie ;-)HOT BABE ALERT!!!!

yeah you could of, how dissapointing :cry:

mind im not sure which of the 2 i'd be more grateful for right now :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2850813

Oh right, good thinking, though honestly honestly thinking I think peeps … Oh right, good thinking, though honestly honestly thinking I think peeps are just tired of seeing peeps like me post threads over and over again to be honest

Dont be silly, I love your threads, they are a lot more interesting than the normal drawl you get here lately :roll:

Original Poster Banned

loupomm;2850830

yeah you could of, how dissapointing :cry:mind im not sure which of the 2 … yeah you could of, how dissapointing :cry:mind im not sure which of the 2 i'd be more grateful for right now :giggle:

How about sausage pizza :thumbsup:

Banned

Foosball Chum;2850831

Dont be silly, I love your threads, they are a lot more interesting than … Dont be silly, I love your threads, they are a lot more interesting than the normal drawl you get here lately :roll:

You are being nice, but I dont mind actually, I know they are some times boring so never mind ... bu thanks matey :thumbsup:

Foosball Chum;2850835

How about sausage pizza :thumbsup:

i need a drink :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2850839

You are being nice, but I dont mind actually, I know they are some times … You are being nice, but I dont mind actually, I know they are some times boring so never mind ... bu thanks matey :thumbsup:

I'm not, believe me, if more posted where you are trying to generate interest and intrigue, then this place would be hopefully back to how everyone keeps saying it used to be like. I think, maybe :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

loupomm;2850851

i need a drink :w00t:

I have ways and means of supplying you with that.......to some degree :whistling:

Banned

I am feeling good and happy again.... I like this thread ... good work ...

Evening. Nice to see a good thread..well done chum :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again416
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846084
    3. What an absolute disgrace2149
    4. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1313

See more discussions