Groups

Lets Bring Back The Best Music

Just A Few Off The Artists/Bands I Think We Should Make Huge AGAIN!!!

I should have been in my teens during the 80's

Motley Crue
    Great White
    Poison
    Cinderella
    Savatage
    Dokken
    Quiet Riot
    Pat Benatar
    Def Leppard
    Lynch Mob
    Scorpions
    Vixen
    David Lee Roth
    Slaughter
    Warrant
    XYZ
    Faster Pussycat
    Dio
    Van Halen
    Tora Tora
    Britny Fox
    Firehouse
    Joan Jett
    Ratt
    Twisted Sister
    Warlock - Doro
    Ozzy
    Judas Priest
    Steelheart
    Lita Ford
    Skid Row
    AC~DC
    Bullet Boys
    Guns & Roses
    Winger
    Sammy Hagar
    Kiss
    Queensryche
    Whitesnake
    Bon Jovi

87 Comments

Original Poster

opinions on my choices and you own rock bands/artisits VERY VERY WELCOME!!!

Banned

actually just looking down the list...a lot of the band I have seen in the last few years, Crue, priest, Dio, Whitesnake, Scorpions, and its good as it was now as it was when I fisrt heard them backj in the 70`s so its a massive yes for me

a few to add... Y&T Skin, Little Angels, Gun, Tyketto

Original Poster

dog_cop;3757806

actually just looking down the list...a lot of the band I have seen in … actually just looking down the list...a lot of the band I have seen in the last few years, Crue, priest, Dio, Whitesnake, Scorpions, and its good as it was now as it was when I fisrt heard them backj in the 70`s so its a massive yes for mea few to add... Y&T Skin, Little Angels, Gun, Tyketto

i saw crue in 07 at hyde park and whitsnake played this year but couldnt make it wes such a let down

little angels HELLZ YEAH !

Banned

plus one of the best Bands on the Planet.... Thunder

Original Poster

nikkib123;3757836

Nah not my cup of tea babe!Only band I have seen live on your list is … Nah not my cup of tea babe!Only band I have seen live on your list is Guns and Roses - just remebered that fact now!

you have severly disappointed me nikki. Good Guitar Riffs, Strong Vocals and some KICK AS* MODULATION...what more could you ask for

Original Poster

dog_cop;3757838

plus one of the best Bands on the Planet.... Thunder

Thunder the best band you have NEVER heard of lol, gotta love a bit of thunder, they played glasgow the other week, i was in my bed dying with the flu so had to miss out!

Banned

the more I think about it the more the brain kicks in..
    Magnum another brilliant British Band, and the much missed Thin Lizzy, saw them in Portsmouth in the 80`s ...oh happy days

Original Poster

nikkib123;3757849

I have told you I am an Indie chick !!!

indie so picked up from this kinda of music, stuff like blur and oasis defo took guitar tutalidge from this kind of stuff!

Original Poster

dog_cop;3757860

the more I think about it the more the brain kicks in.. Magnum another … the more I think about it the more the brain kicks in.. Magnum another brilliant British Band, and the much missed Thin Lizzy, saw them in Portsmouth in the 80`s ...oh happy days

Phil linnut would actually be my ideal Font man if i was making the greatest rock band ever!

I dont know any of them :oops:

Banned

scotland88;3757850

Thunder the best band you have NEVER heard of lol, gotta love a bit of … Thunder the best band you have NEVER heard of lol, gotta love a bit of thunder, they played glasgow the other week, i was in my bed dying with the flu so had to miss out!

I would post the pictures of me with the band I have met them so many times and the meet and greet, they epitomise how bands should treat thier fans, always pleased to meet them and such a genuine band and top tunes of the highest order

Original Poster

nikkib123;3757868

What about Aerosmith I have seen them - they rock!

HIGH FIVE!!!! You just got awsum again!
    dontdothatagain;3757870

I dont know any of them :oops:

DUDE !!!! seriously download some of the bands you see written here you WONT be disappointed!

Banned

nikkib123;3757868

What about Aerosmith I have seen them - they rock!

agreed .. I hope before I die to see them and whats left of led Zepp :w00t:

Banned

oooh how about some pictures of gigs you have been too ?

Original Poster

dog_cop;3757884

agreed .. I hope before I die to see them and whats left of led Zepp … agreed .. I hope before I die to see them and whats left of led Zepp :w00t:

i will NEVER see led zep now, especially if steven tyler sings for them, its one thing for queen to go with out mr mercury as he is dead, but to continue an iconic band like that with a new singer when the original is alive disgraces me!

Original Poster

dog_cop;3757891

oooh how about some pictures of gigs you have been too ?

i have to sell most of mine cos i get a press pass for them but i will have a look, might have some joan jett, alice cooper and motorhead

Banned

scotland88;3757894

i will NEVER see led zep now, especially if steven tyler sings for them, … i will NEVER see led zep now, especially if steven tyler sings for them, its one thing for queen to go with out mr mercury as he is dead, but to continue an iconic band like that with a new singer when the original is alive disgraces me!

I dont care to see the God that is Jimmy Page and his double necked guitar.. its a must, and I doubt Plant would ever let Tyler sing

Original Poster

dog_cop;3757916

I dont care to see the God that is Jimmy Page and his double necked … I dont care to see the God that is Jimmy Page and his double necked guitar.. its a must, and I doubt Plant would ever let Tyler sing

he already gave it the go ahead since he wont be signing with them again! i cried when i saw the interview
    dog_cop;3757928

I am in here somewhere with Harry the drummer … I am in here somewhere with Harry the drummer http://www.bristolrock.co.uk/BandPages/Thunder/Review/ThunderReview.htm

Score mate!:thumbsup:

Banned

one I took... who is ?
    http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u289/dog_cop/motleycrue012.jpg

agree with 90% of list :thumbsup:

Banned

nikkib123;3757963

I haven't got any pics with stars!!

I would say they are more like mates Thunder, quality blokes

Original Poster

phatboy123;3757983

agree with 90% of list :thumbsup:

90% please leave, kidding, bet toro toro is one you dont agree with ?

Banned

nikkib123;3757989

Thats my dream job - going on tour with a band a taking the pics of the … Thats my dream job - going on tour with a band a taking the pics of the tour - how fab would that be!Don't know who that is but great pic:oops:

thanks front row at Wembley Arena ..to see ..want a clue ?:p

Banned

nikkib123;3758010

I probably wouldn't know ha ha

its Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue:w00t:

Banned

ok nice easy one
    http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u289/dog_cop/genesis032.jpg

Original Poster

do you know who this is dog cop, from feb this year !

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e210/sc0tland88/2868665464_bff34df808.jpg

genesis DC?

Banned

I was going to say the Quireboys

Banned

bitseylango;3758063

genesis DC?

old git :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dog_cop;3758066

I was going to say the Quireboys

haha mate i was just gonna put up quireboys pics from this month!

Its Hanoi Rocks mate!

Best gig i have EVER been to

Banned

scotland88;3758079

haha mate i was just gonna put up quireboys pics from this month! Its … haha mate i was just gonna put up quireboys pics from this month! Its Hanoi Rocks mate!Best gig i have EVER been to

see I have got your number.. lets see the quireboys stuff, :thumbsup:

Banned

ok next effort http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u289/dog_cop/sabbathbournemouth009.jpg

black sabbath

Banned

bitseylango;3758095

black sabbath

ah name the gig though

dog_cop;3758118

ah name the gig though

bournemouth?

Banned

bitseylango;3758122

bournemouth?

cheat :x

Banned

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u289/dog_cop/DSC00213.jpg

Original Poster

dont know tell us
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …67115
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764497
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846269
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2644

See more discussions