LETS CALL TODAY THE HUT DAY

Banned
ITS 10:16 AND IM ALREADY BORED OF LOOKING @ HUT DEALS

WHAT ABOUT YOU?

14 Comments

pooface, good name.

Banned

obviously a new code about

yeah especially when they put the prices up the night before!
But people fall for this gimmick every time

Original Poster Banned

Trickyjabs;7736464

pooface, good name.

why thank you

Original Poster Banned

Bully;7736484

yeah especially when they put the prices up the night before!But people … yeah especially when they put the prices up the night before!But people fall for this gimmick every time

not me bro - we should all vote every hut item cold for today

Banned

shouldnt we just say "voucher already posted", vote them cold and then spam them?

Banned

csiman;7736492

shouldnt we just say "voucher already posted", vote them cold and then … shouldnt we just say "voucher already posted", vote them cold and then spam them?

if you want suspending - lol

This is why this site is 75% crap. Thehut, play.com, zavvi, hmv deals all posted by the same few people.

Original Poster Banned

scoff;7736511

This is why this site is 75% crap. Thehut, play.com, zavvi, hmv deals all … This is why this site is 75% crap. Thehut, play.com, zavvi, hmv deals all posted by the same few people.

agreed

WELL IM VOTING ALL HUT DEALS COLD TODAY CAUSE IT MAY STOP THE WASTE OF MY TIME READING THEM

Banned

sassie;7736503

if you want suspending - lol

I thought once the voucher was posted, then deals can be spammed that use the voucher :thinking:

Banned

csiman;7736695

I thought once the voucher was posted, then deals can be spammed that use … I thought once the voucher was posted, then deals can be spammed that use the voucher :thinking:

well considering half the deals posted are by mods i doubt it

Original Poster Banned

sassie;7736744

well considering half the deals posted are by mods i doubt it

one rule for some...........

ridiculous amount of deals all using the same voucher code - just redirect HUKD\deals to thehut.com for the day! :x

Original Poster Banned

aardvarking;7737054

ridiculous amount of deals all using the same voucher code - just … ridiculous amount of deals all using the same voucher code - just redirect HUKD\deals to thehut.com for the day! :x

LOL ANOTHER HAPPY CAMPER
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again614
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2073
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124

See more discussions