Groups
  1. Misc
174 Comments

Let's dance.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm10/Gdawgmofo/two/hellohello.jpg

Is this the nice chat thread?

Original Poster Supermod

Things seem calmer now.

There is a lot to say behind these glazed eyes.

no chance :lol:

Original Poster Supermod

t0mm;7429037

Is this the nice chat thread?

...only time will tell...

I accept no responsibility for the actions of others. I just want a little chit-chat before Family Guy finishes.

magicjay1986;7429052

...only time will tell...I accept no responsibility for the actions of … ...only time will tell...I accept no responsibility for the actions of others. I just want a little chit-chat before Family Guy finishes.

So...

PS3 or 360...

magicjay1986;7429052

...only time will tell...I accept no responsibility for the actions of … ...only time will tell...I accept no responsibility for the actions of others. I just want a little chit-chat before Family Guy finishes.

Too late Micoo entered game over man game over

J.Dance;7429058

Too late Micoo entered game over man game over

hahaha, i do seem to be a common factor in all tonights removed threads :lol:

Banned

hey guys.

so what things have you got lined up in the next 3 months?

and good new years?

AF congrats on your car btw if ur in london come pick me up one time

micoo;7429064

hahaha, i do seem to be a common factor in all tonights removed threads … hahaha, i do seem to be a common factor in all tonights removed threads :lol:

I'm avoiding you simply on the grounds your a bad influence on others

Original Poster Supermod

t0mm;7429055

So...PS3 or 360...

:oops: Wii :oops: COUGH :oops:

I do not get too engrossed with consoles any more. I dont have time to fart of an evening let alone dedicate hours to a game.

Original Poster Supermod

bykergrove;7429067

hey guys. so what things have you got lined up in the next 3 months?and … hey guys. so what things have you got lined up in the next 3 months?and good new years?AF congrats on your car btw if ur in london come pick me up one time

Great new years! Nothing outrageous. Just local! You?

bykergrove;7429067

hey guys. so what things have you got lined up in the next 3 months?and … hey guys. so what things have you got lined up in the next 3 months?and good new years?AF congrats on your car btw if ur in london come pick me up one time

recovering from injury is my main aim, then do some uni work (not much tho) thats about it lol

micoo;7429091

recovering from injury is my main aim, then do some uni work (not much … recovering from injury is my main aim, then do some uni work (not much tho) thats about it lol

Injury? Brain strain? Numb backside?

bykergrove;7429067

How about you hire a limo and come pick me up? Bring Champagne.

J.Dance;7429110

Injury? Brain strain? Numb backside?

ligaments in my foot, been plauged all season sofar, was just ill at the start, then 2 broken fingers kept me off the court for 6 weeks, first game back tweaked my hamstring, 2nd training back from that, did the ligaments in my right foot :lol: need to rest and hopefully be good for the rest of the season

micoo;7429158

ligaments in my foot, been plauged all season sofar, was just ill at the … ligaments in my foot, been plauged all season sofar, was just ill at the start, then 2 broken fingers kept me off the court for 6 weeks, first game back tweaked my hamstring, 2nd training back from that, did the ligaments in my right foot :lol: need to rest and hopefully be good for the rest of the season

Top tip sport is not good for your health Oh and whoever came up with the term fun run should be shot there is no such thing as a fun run

Original Poster Supermod

micoo;7429158

ligaments in my foot, been plauged all season sofar, was just ill at the … ligaments in my foot, been plauged all season sofar, was just ill at the start, then 2 broken fingers kept me off the court for 6 weeks, first game back tweaked my hamstring, 2nd training back from that, did the ligaments in my right foot :lol: need to rest and hopefully be good for the rest of the season

I did medial ligaments in my knee about 18 months ago playing football. Recovery was awful!

Hope yours goes well :thumbsup:

magicjay1986;7429177

I did medial ligaments in my knee about 18 months ago playing football. … I did medial ligaments in my knee about 18 months ago playing football. Recovery was awful!Hope yours goes well :thumbsup:

Learn to play properly next time. :thumbsup:

Banned

magicjay1986;7429089

Great new years! Nothing outrageous. Just local! You?

it was all a bit last minute for me for that big day but ended up in a house party. next few months are gonna be a bit boring..... focusing on career progression put looking for a house on ice for now.
micoo;7429091

recovering from injury is my main aim, then do some uni work (not much … recovering from injury is my main aim, then do some uni work (not much tho) thats about it lol

goodluck, i smashed my right knee playing rugby and i never rested it up long enough.... now (about 6 years later) if i turn to sharp i'll pull something in my knee and have to limp for a couple days... bad times!
angelfairee;7429123

How about you hire a limo and come pick me up? Bring Champagne.

lol... when i make VP at work i will.

magicjay1986;7429177

I did medial ligaments in my knee about 18 months ago playing football. … I did medial ligaments in my knee about 18 months ago playing football. Recovery was awful!Hope yours goes well :thumbsup:

cheers man :thumbsup: hoping to be training lightly later this month, breaking my fingers was the worst though, one on each hand too :lol: couldnt do anything let alone play basketball lol

magicjay1986;7429177

I did my right knee cartilage and tissue damage last year its still not fully healed

Original Poster Supermod

J.Dance;7429212

I did my right knee cartilage and tissue damage last year its still not … I did my right knee cartilage and tissue damage last year its still not fully healed

Knee injuries are terrible. Really puts your fitness miles behind!

Banned

J.Dance;7429212

I did my right knee cartilage and tissue damage last year its still not … I did my right knee cartilage and tissue damage last year its still not fully healed

magicjay1986;7429240

knee triplets?

Original Poster Supermod

micoo;7429206

cheers man :thumbsup: hoping to be training lightly later this month, … cheers man :thumbsup: hoping to be training lightly later this month, breaking my fingers was the worst though, one on each hand too :lol: couldnt do anything let alone play basketball lol

I bet that was a nightmare. So frustating not being able to play the sport that you love. Just watching is rubbish!!

bykergrove;7429202

lol... when i make VP at work i will.

I get fed up waiting for you to reply to my 5am texts, I can't be waiting 50 years for you to progress far enough at work...plus, you'll be all gross and wrinkly.

magicjay1986;7429240

Yeah and mine was a **** way to do it

magicjay1986;7429240

Depends on how old you are

Banned

I have been naughty :roll:

CFC_Mark;7429264

problem I was told by doctor never the same again after a injury

Banned

angelfairee;7429259

I get fed up waiting for you to reply to my 5am texts, I can't be waiting … I get fed up waiting for you to reply to my 5am texts, I can't be waiting 50 years for you to progress far enough at work...plus, you'll be all gross and wrinkly.

lol it takes 5years to make VP. i've done one year already :roll:

ive got a bad foot if anyone wants it,lol. my heel feels like its on fire and the pain goes right up to my knee and i can hardly walk sometimes for the pain.

magicjay1986;7429257

I bet that was a nightmare. So frustating not being able to play the … I bet that was a nightmare. So frustating not being able to play the sport that you love. Just watching is rubbish!!

yep, i coached the team instead though lol so that kept me involved a bit lol

bykergrove;7429290

lol it takes 5years to make VP. i've done one year already :roll:

Four years? You expect me to wait FOUR YEARS?!

:roll:

jakesdaddy;7429308

ive got a bad foot if anyone wants it,lol. my heel feels like its on fire … ive got a bad foot if anyone wants it,lol. my heel feels like its on fire and the pain goes right up to my knee and i can hardly walk sometimes for the pain.

Nah you keep it hope it gets better soon

Banned

angelfairee;7429321

Four years? You expect me to wait FOUR YEARS?!:roll:

you can drive me around in the meantime :whistling:

Original Poster Supermod

CFC_Mark;7429264

Well I was 17 when it first happened and playing a very good standard and had a trial for Derby which I couldn't make. Gutted at the time. My friend who also had a trial is actually now playing with them in their first team. Then I did it again about 18 months ago. It will never be how it was. :x

bykergrove;7429329

you can drive me around in the meantime :whistling:

drive you round the bend?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769554
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2849
    3. Add one, leave one game54415461
    4. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4181

See more discussions