Let's Discuss Zoom.co.uk and their rubbish offers and missselling of movies etc

Posted 4th Nov
Hopefully I'm not alone here when i say why Zoom has gone from being cool and a cheap way to get great Movies to lets just milk this cashcow and flog whatever however

Prices differing greatly from Ebay to their website

I paid £4.99 for MOON bluray steelbook with digital download on their Ebay page

Their website meanwhile was selling it as UHD steelbook no digital content for £9.99 it wasn't the 4K version it was the standard steelbook bluray i got for £4.99

2 for £30 4K UHD a lot were previously £9.99 anyway

then this in my email

3324393-vYtEm.jpg
Its true they have Blurays from £6.99 & DVDs from £3.99

but try find the discs that's in their promo artwork

yes you guessed it NONE are in their offer in the artwork

Why Zoom have you gone to these lengths to gain sales you was doing great but now your just money grabbing and conning us with tat and misleading us with false advertising and advert wording

Whilst still flogging the same thing cheaper elsewhere
Community Updates
Misc
5 Comments
Right. Ok.
So let's get this right. You're upset because you bought something then found the same for sake but more expensive?
You're also upset because they sell things after advertising a 'from' price?
You're also upset that everything they advertise isn't available at the said 'from' price?

They wouldn't sell much if they only showed the covers of the rubbish dvds that everyone has and never watches - Home alone, Labarynth and warhorse to name a few.
Ringfinger05/11/2019 04:46

So let's get this right. You're upset because you bought something then …So let's get this right. You're upset because you bought something then found the same for sake but more expensive?You're also upset because they sell things after advertising a 'from' price?You're also upset that everything they advertise isn't available at the said 'from' price?They wouldn't sell much if they only showed the covers of the rubbish dvds that everyone has and never watches - Home alone, Labarynth and warhorse to name a few.

No if you read it correctly others here bought Moon steelbook for £9.99 thinking they got a bargain when they actually paid double the price
Their promos are the same as across other websites. They all use the “from” price tactic. It’s nothing new so I’m not sure why Zoom doing it shocks you so much.

The Moon steelbook thing is called a listing error. It isn’t intentional. They’re not trying to deceive you with it. The price maybe different, but again, that’s normal.

Prices fluctuate as they do across every website and every shop. The very cheap deals are most likely loss leaders. Your local Asda does loss leaders to get you in store too. Those products don’t return to those prices again either until they become cheaper at the distributor. (They used to do this on video games a lot.)

Zoom are operating as a normal business using normal business tactics that are perfectly legal and in no way misleading. This seems to be more about you expecting to get everything for the prices you only want to pay really.

I didn’t see anyone complaining about their prices when we all abused the 10% off for new customers code. They let that go on for years.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants