Lets have a chat ...

well all te threads ive been talking in have seemed to have dissapeared wonder why ??

65 Comments

about what?

Banned

op kiss of death comes to mind

remind again, arent you like 13 years old?

hey

Original Poster

saayinla;7851626

remind again, arent you like 13 years old?

yes i am .......

Original Poster

micoo;7851634

hey

Helloooo x

what u want to chat about and please confirm age so we know what to chat about

Banned

13 yo? wtf are you doing here?

Original Poster

ROKO;7851660

bitter much :roll:

i dont remember seeing an age limit ??

aah96;7851645

Helloooo x

how are you?

ROKO;7851660

its a public forum douchebag, no age restriction

Banned

are you seriously 13?

surely you are joking?

thought this forum was 18s only

mods bloody disgrace!

Original Poster

micoo;7851673

how are you?its a public forum douchebag, no age restriction

im fine thanks and you ??

Original Poster

ROKO;7851678

are you seriously 13?surely you are joking?thought this forum was 18s … are you seriously 13?surely you are joking?thought this forum was 18s onlymods bloody disgrace!

Yess ask my mum if you want x

aah96;7851683

im fine thanks and you ??

im good, realllly tired though, only had 8 hours sleep total since saturday

Original Poster

micoo;7851691

im good, realllly tired though, only had 8 hours sleep total since … im good, realllly tired though, only had 8 hours sleep total since saturday

lol, as if ur on here i would be asleep !!

Banned

micoo;7851673

mind your language- i'm asking nicely

as you are well aware i'm the "black sheep" of hukd

normal circumstances i would have ripped you apart

micoo;7851691

im good, realllly tired though, only had 8 hours sleep total since … im good, realllly tired though, only had 8 hours sleep total since saturday

lightweight:whistling:

ROKO;7851712

mind your language- i'm asking nicelyas you are well aware i'm the "black … mind your language- i'm asking nicelyas you are well aware i'm the "black sheep" of hukdnormal circumstances i would have ripped you apart

looooooooool, time to log off i think m8

Banned

micoo;7851673

mind your language- i'm asking nicely

as you are well aware i'm the "black sheep" of hukd

normal circumstances i would have ripped you apart

aah96;7851708

lol, as if ur on here i would be asleep !!

gonna stay up till i would normally do, then sleep all of tomorrow :lol:

micoo;7851733

O rly?!

Original Poster

micoo;7851733

angelfairee;7851753

O rly?!

:roll:

angelfairee;7851753

O rly?!

please dont wake me up again :-(

i was gonner say do your homework again but your on half term again :x mine always seem to be on holiday, i can never remember having this many school holidays as a kid :thinking:

Original Poster

richp;7851793

i was gonner say do your homework again but your on half term again :x … i was gonner say do your homework again but your on half term again :x mine always seem to be on holiday, i can never remember having this many school holidays as a kid :thinking:

:lol: yayyy !!

micoo;7851778

please dont wake me up again :-(

I don't think my lead is strong enough yet...

Someone else woke me up this morning :x

Banned

I loved feb half term, Meant i was always off on my b-day

angelfairee;7851841

I don't think my lead is strong enough yet...Someone else woke me up this … I don't think my lead is strong enough yet...Someone else woke me up this morning :x

gutteeeeeeeeed, i will wake u up on friday

micoo;7851853

gutteeeeeeeeed, i will wake u up on friday

Sexy. I look forward to it.

...that ruined your fun, didn't it?!

op this is not the site for you inappropriate things have already been sed your computer usage should be monitored and it your parents seen some of the things on here they would not let you chat

people on here are not what they seem you should use a more appropriate site for some one of your age

angelfairee;7851868

Sexy. I look forward to it....that ruined your fun, didn't it?!

na, we will see if your still looking forward to it when i tell u wht time i will be getting up on friday

miles136;7851918

op this is not the site for you inappropriate things have already been … op this is not the site for you inappropriate things have already been sed your computer usage should be monitored and it your parents seen some of the things on here they would not let you chatpeople on here are not what they seem you should use a more appropriate site for some one of your age

wht things exactly?

miles136;7851918

op this is not the site for you inappropriate things have already been … op this is not the site for you inappropriate things have already been sed your computer usage should be monitored and it your parents seen some of the things on here they would not let you chatpeople on here are not what they seem you should use a more appropriate site for some one of your age

:thinking:

her mum will come by at some point.

Original Poster

miles136;7851918

ive been on this site longer than you and i know about what to say and not what to say its an internet site and unlikke some i dnt take things that are sed to me too heart, you need to learn a bit more about this site tbh

AND

my mum is a member on here

micoo;7851929

na, we will see if your still looking forward to it when i tell u wht … na, we will see if your still looking forward to it when i tell u wht time i will be getting up on friday

If it's 7am, I don't want to play.

aah96;7851967

ive been on this site longer than you and i know about what to say and … ive been on this site longer than you and i know about what to say and not what to say its an internet site and unlikke some i dnt take things that are sed to me too heart, you need to learn a bit more about this site tbh AND my mum is a member on here

you tell 'em :thumbsup:

angelfairee;7851980

If it's 7am, I don't want to play.

5:45 AM

Original Poster

richp;7851988

you tell 'em :thumbsup:

lool 200+ posts n they ay that

some people think im stupid

aah96;7852005

lool 200+ posts n they ay that some people think im stupid

not stupid just not experienced enough evev if u have posted loads

micoo;7851996

5:45 AM

You won't get up anyway, leave me in bed you mean mean boy!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846062
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763842
    3. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2342
    4. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders33

See more discussions