Groups

Lets see some drunk pics. LOL

We all look our worst....or best in some cases but lets see some drunk pics of yourself, friends/family or just some you've seen on the net that deserves to be in this section.

This is my version of a merry christmas....cos you can't get merry....without a drink lol

48 Comments

Banned

http://www.b3tards.com/u/8decffc9d042a731730d/scousechrimbos.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/6jmxxj.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/iy1pvd.jpg

if you cant get merry without a drink then you need to change your friends :w00t: no offense :thumbsup:

i have lots of fun without getting drunk ;-) and so do my friends and family so no drunken pic from me or my friends or family :p:p

Banned

ilovelilac;7231838

if you cant get merry without a drink then you need to change your … if you cant get merry without a drink then you need to change your friends :w00t: no offense :thumbsup:i have lots of fun without getting drunk ;-) and so do my friends and family so no drunken pic from me or my friends or family :p:p

bahhhhh humbug

you sound like a right laugh on a night out.......designated driver may as well keep the engine warm til we finished

casparwhite;7231870

bahhhhh humbugyou sound like a right laugh on a night … bahhhhh humbugyou sound like a right laugh on a night out.......designated driver may as well keep the engine warm til we finished

i am a right laugh :-D i dont drive so cant be a driver to anyone i just find it really sad that people have to get drunk to have fun waste of money just have fun no alcohol needed :santa::santa::santa:

Banned

ilovelilac;7231978

i am a right laugh :-D i dont drive so cant be a driver to anyone i … i am a right laugh :-D i dont drive so cant be a driver to anyone i just find it really sad that people have to get drunk to have fun waste of money just have fun no alcohol needed ::santa:

you dont drive, you dont drink and you never ever sleep.........what are you?:thinking:

ilovelilac;7231978

i am a right laugh :-D i dont drive so cant be a driver to anyone i … i am a right laugh :-D i dont drive so cant be a driver to anyone i just find it really sad that people have to get drunk to have fun waste of money just have fun no alcohol needed

Maybe you should leave this thread, and start your own one.

'Lets see some... Pictures' :whistling: :whistling:

;-)

Original Poster

cw9652;7231697

Lol, that's the kinda pics I wanna see lol

numptyj;7231701

from a couple of years ago … from a couple of years ago lolhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/198320/numptyj-s-19th-birthday-disaster

Respect to you Numpty....I don't think I'd be brave enough to show a pic of myself crying on a drunken night out.

BTW, Ace looks really different.

casparwhite;7232026

you dont drive, you dont drink and you never ever sleep.........what are … you dont drive, you dont drink and you never ever sleep.........what are you?

well i dont have a license so driving would be wrong except it would be funny to see a pic of me causing an accident while not under the influence of alcohol :w00t:
    i drink a lot mostly non alcoholic drinks as its more appealing to me, alcohol is nice in moderation too
    i sleep wherever i can.....

correction its who am i not what and i am me :-D

cw9652;7232050

Maybe you should leave this thread, and start your own one.'Lets see … Maybe you should leave this thread, and start your own one.'Lets see some... Pictures' ;-)

i dont have a camera yet plus there is a show us your photos thread already

Banned

http://files.blogter.hu/user_files/3295/celebz/drunk_celebrities_006.jpghttp://mrsgrapevine.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/paris_charity.jpghttp://www.uncoached.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/drunk_celebrities_13.jpg

realfriendlyman;7232083

Respect to you Numpty....I don't think I'd be brave enough to show a pic … Respect to you Numpty....I don't think I'd be brave enough to show a pic of myself crying on a drunken night out. :pBTW, Ace looks really different.

cryin wtf lol
    i was smaaashed that night bad times on the night fun times when u look back ha.

Ace has beefed up now he is a tonk breh get meh

but hes still a chav

Original Poster

jellybaby22;7232190

not a chance..........

Why not....do you really get that bad after a drink or two? lol

I thought northerners can handle there drinks?

Banned

what happened to my merry xmas from licerpool pic......

http://i50.tinypic.com/xql3df.jpg

i might try and find the pic of me in a dress at my 18th but its not getting posted unless loads more pics do too :lol:

micoo;7232435

i might try and find the pic of me in a dress at my 18th but its not … i might try and find the pic of me in a dress at my 18th but its not getting posted unless loads more pics do too :lol:

trust you to find this thread :roll:

Original Poster

numptyj;7232251

cryin wtf loli was smaaashed that night bad times on the night fun times … cryin wtf loli was smaaashed that night bad times on the night fun times when u look back ha.Ace has beefed up now he is a tonk breh get mehbut hes still a chav

Lol, wasn't that the worst of it then....what else happened on the night? lol

I know, I saw some pics of Ace as well and we had a bet quite a few months ago about who's gonna look the most beefed up and I think he backed out after I showed him this: lol

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa80/realfriendlyman/20062009733-1.jpg

Original Poster

micoo;7232435

i might try and find the pic of me in a dress at my 18th but its not … i might try and find the pic of me in a dress at my 18th but its not getting posted unless loads more pics do too :lol:

Lol, I think half the site is taken up by your pics anyway but the more the merrier bro.

none from me atm fb dont seem to be workin

Banned

oh m'ego

if only someone could love you as much as you love yourself:)

Banned

theres a pic of me smashed in 07 at tiesto elements of life tour in edinburgh, infact the pics are a bit much but drunken banter, think i had go of sum kids skateboard popping a few ollies while drunk lol and my m8 was stumbling all over the road, group of us there at the time, in grassmarket in edinburgh near the ugly sisters club, some may know where im talking about.

pinnochio was excited btw, pic en route infact might need to check with a mod if its approprite to post

realfriendlyman;7232469

lol Micoo your fans are gonne be wanting you to beat this ^ ^

Banned

realfriendlyman;7232469

Lol, wasn't that the worst of it then....what else happened on the night? … Lol, wasn't that the worst of it then....what else happened on the night? lolI know, I saw some pics of Ace as well and we had a bet quite a few months ago about who's gonna look the most beefed up and I think he backed out after I showed him this: lol

arent you supposed to do some training while you are swallowing all that creatine/bulk up stuff or whatever?:?

realfriendlyman;7232469

Lol, wasn't that the worst of it then....what else happened on the night? … Lol, wasn't that the worst of it then....what else happened on the night? lolI know, I saw some pics of Ace as well and we had a bet quite a few months ago about who's gonna look the most beefed up and I think he backed out after I showed him this: lol

I was so wrong about you i thought you was small and scrawny:w00t:

Banned

heres subtle one in the mean time

me in white shirt

in the mighty braehead arena,glasgow,coloursfest 2007

drink what it does to ya, been t-total since november 2007 btw

which was my last dance event i went to ( scot project, room at the top ,bathgate,livingstone)

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad163/DJ_URBAN/crowdcoloursfest07.jpg

acecatcher3;2299712

early days ace..awwwwwww!

Original Poster

numptyj;7232716

lol Micoo your fans are gonne be wanting you to beat this ^ ^

lol, Micoo is unique....I could never take his fans away....besides....he's about 10ft taller than me lol

casparwhite;7232798

arent you supposed to do some training while you are swallowing all that … arent you supposed to do some training while you are swallowing all that creatine/bulk up stuff or whatever?:?

I don't touch Creatine....I bought some a couple years ago and it's expired with nearly the whole tub still sitting there lol....it didn't agree with my body at all, so it's all natural.

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;7232845

I was so wrong about you i thought you was small and scrawny:w00t:

OMG, what gave you that impression....I haven't been scrawny since I was about 7? lol

I was going to the gym constantly to impress my gf at the time but funnily enough, I never saw her again lol....I don't think she likes muscles.

Banned

dj_urban;7232904

heres subtle one in the mean time me in white shirt in the mighty … heres subtle one in the mean time me in white shirt in the mighty braehead arena,glasgow,coloursfest 2007 drink what it does to ya, been t-total since november 2007 btw which was my last dance event i went to ( scot project, room at the top ,bathgate,livingstone)

i reckon its you gurning in the yellow top really:)

Original Poster

jellybaby22;7233086

RFM trying to pull the ladies with his pics again I see.... :whistling:

Lol, hardly anyone has seen any pics of me and a lot less than some others....sorry Micoo.

Besides...even if that was the case....I doubt it would work. :roll:

Banned

casparwhite;7233175

i reckon its you gurning in the yellow top really:)

:-D lol nah that's my mate, heres another pic of me that i usally put on here

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad163/DJ_URBAN/DJURBAN.jpg

Banned

who ate all the pies?

Banned

jellybaby22;7233291

:shock:youve seen my pic..... :cry::p

not yet:whistling:

Original Poster

jellybaby22;7233248

haha..I think we have all seen more pics of micoo than his own mum.....o … haha..I think we have all seen more pics of micoo than his own mum.....o yes and now you play the ....my pics wont get me any pm's card......:lolI know you too well;-)

Lol, I doubt you know me as well as you think....and besides....I've only got one space remaining in my inbox....the rest will always be kept there for sentimental reasons.

dj_urban;7233255

:-D lol nah that's my mate, heres another pic of me that i usally put on … :-D lol nah that's my mate, heres another pic of me that i usally put on here

That pic doesn't look like a very drunk pic :x.....I hope no one mentions my pic wasn't a drunk pic either. lol

Banned

jellybaby22;7233315

lol never likely too either...well not until after february..when I no … lol never likely too either...well not until after february..when I no longer resemble a hippo:pDJ urban aint fat...he is too skinny for my liking:-D

oi im not that skinny :? size 34 jeans:oops: @ 12n1/2 stone :w00t:

Original Poster

dj_urban;7233341

Do you see the constant wild accusations she constantly throws around?

She's so nasty to everyone....I think we should start a club against JB...and ginger people....which would mean she's out either way. :lol:

Banned

realfriendlyman;7233329

Lol, I doubt you know me as well as you think....and besides....I've only … Lol, I doubt you know me as well as you think....and besides....I've only got one space remaining in my inbox....the rest will always be kept there for sentimental reasons. :)That pic doesn't look like a very drunk pic :x.....I hope no one mentions my pic wasn't a drunk pic either. lol

lol my first pic i posted was a drunk pic, i was getting accused of being in the yellow lol so had to post that pic, if you look a bit closer you will see a certain bottle :whistling:

tipsy might be the word

Banned

jellybaby22;7233315

lol never likely too either...well not until after february..when I no … lol never likely too either...well not until after february..when I no longer resemble a hippoDJ urban aint fat...he is too skinny for my liking:-D

dj_urban;7233341

casparwhite;7233276

who ate all the pies?

never said he was fat but he sure could do with hanging out with rfm couple of days a week:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1111
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?918
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767234
      4. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…45

See more discussions