Groups

Lets share a secret!!!!!

Me first..............I used to be a catwalk model in the 80's and that's as far as my secret goes!!!!

42 Comments

my real name is lucas but everyone calls me luke

My secret is that I can't say any secrets because my mother is on the same website as this.

Original Poster

acecatcher3;4389431

my real name is lucas but everyone calls me luke

Hi Luke thanks for sharing:)

borolad94;4389436

My secret is that I can't say any secrets because my mother is on the … My secret is that I can't say any secrets because my mother is on the same website as this.

Thats my boy lol :giggle:

I was born a hermaphrodite

I used to be a woman in the 60,s

frollickingfrill;4389442

Thats my boy lol :giggle:

I'm not really.

That's her secret.

borolad94;4389436

My secret is that I can't say any secrets because my mother is on the … My secret is that I can't say any secrets because my mother is on the same website as this.

My secret is that I can't say any secrets because my son is on the same website as this:whistling:

My secret is.... ChipSticks isn't my real name..

jellybaby22;4389447

you say that like there is something wrong with being a … you say that like there is something wrong with being a ginger.........thats my secret...Im a ginger...:cry:

u mean thats ur curse......one word

ABOMINATION

I was also born a hermaphrodite, well that's my excuse! :w00t:

My secret is I would LOL if The JFK got banned! Or any of the other self styled playaz. Actualy thats no secret i openly admit it.

My secret is.........I don't drink sherry:w00t:

rehydrated;4389507

we should have our own little club :-D

rehydrated;4389507

I wish The JFK had the same secret then we would really be able to tell him to go F himself:whistling::whistling::whistling:

harlzter;4389508

My secret is I would LOL if The JFK got banned! Or any of the other self … My secret is I would LOL if The JFK got banned! Or any of the other self styled playaz. Actualy thats no secret i openly admit it.

:thumbsup::w00t:

choc1969;4389521

we should have our own little club :-D

I'll show you mine if you show me yours

Train Driver;4389519

My secret is.........I don't drink sherry:w00t:

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH:viking::shock:

nothing wrong with a nice glass of sherry when u get in from work td....warms u up a bit!

youtube.com/wat…pbk

tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuune

rehydrated;4389549

I'll show you mine if you show me yours

deal :oops:

I used to play with children..

In fact I went to school with them!

I pretended to be nice to someone I can't abide for the sake of keeping the peace. Not a huge secret but I feel bad! She's a blummin £$%$%^& anyway! Lol.

Banned

I'm hung like a donkey, though I'm not sure that'd be considered a secret!

choc1969;4389565

deal :oops:

I've just had a shave, so you'll need to wait a while until it grows back :whistling:

Wow, another JFK thread.

my secret is that i have a psp

rehydrated;4389507

harlzter;4389527

I wish The JFK had the same secret then we would really be able to tell … I wish The JFK had the same secret then we would really be able to tell him to go F himself:whistling::whistling::whistling:

The JFK;4389643

Wow, another JFK thread.

[SIZE=3]Go F[/SIZE][COLOR=Silver][SIZE=1][COLOR=Silver]ancy[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3]yourself[/SIZE][/COLOR]

i killed a hooker in the 80's :oops:

its sooo nice to finally say it out loud

Wow, The JFK continues to influence.

harlzter;4389692

[SIZE=3]Go F[/SIZE][COLOR=Silver][SIZE=1][COLOR=Silver]ancy[/COLOR] … [SIZE=3]Go F[/SIZE][COLOR=Silver][SIZE=1][COLOR=Silver]ancy[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3]yourself[/SIZE][/COLOR]

The JFK;4389709

Wow, The JFK continues to influence.

youtube.com/wat…t=1

rehydrated;4389620

I've just had a shave, so you'll need to wait a while until it grows back … I've just had a shave, so you'll need to wait a while until it grows back :whistling:

I need a shave :oops::w00t:

choc1969;4389742

I need a shave :oops::w00t:

Need a hand?
    http://i43.tinypic.com/2r44f9j.jpg

raptorcigs;4389817

im watching

missing you :cry:

acecatcher3;4389724

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm76fIbWWX4&feature=PlayList&p=1C105BACF1B1C3C7&index=0&playnext=1

I thought you got over the 'post random songs phase'?

The JFK;4389837

I thought you got over the 'post random songs phase'?

they arent really ever random, they always have a meaning, u just have to b smart and work out what im sayin, sometimes its obvious :thumbsup:

my secret is i just buried a dead person in my garden......the secret is their still ALIVE i can hear their screams........

JUST KIDDING.................:oops:

my secret is that im actually a millionaire

i dated a celebrity

owlass;4390218

i dated a celebrity

I wouldnt really call Rose West a celebrity:whistling::whistling::whistling:

acecatcher3;4389849

they arent really ever random, they always have a meaning, u just have to … they arent really ever random, they always have a meaning, u just have to b smart and work out what im sayin, sometimes its obvious :thumbsup:

I used to do that years ago before the internet on the CB not many could work out even though they were obvious.

I seem to have lost the knack to know just which tune to use nowadays since getting a nova and thinking each tune has a good beat :lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891111
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2950
      3. Sad news about Barcelona24103
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?24106

See more discussions