Lets start saturday night chat..,(is it bit early)

9 replies
Found 13th Feb 2010
Hello every1,
what u all up2, I'm at work watching tele, he he he

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

eating my sweet & sour chicken with egg fried rice yummmmmmm :-D

Original Poster

aah96;7832864

is that frm morrisons:whistling:

aah96;7832864

Just finished my chinese take away too. Man im stuffed lol
Good way to celebrate the Chinese New Year though.

DarkKnight;7832974

Just finished my chinese take away too. Man im stuffed lolGood way to … Just finished my chinese take away too. Man im stuffed lolGood way to celebrate the Chinese New Year though.

just finished aswell i feel slightly ill, think i ate too much haha the dog liked the rice though.

On nightshift last night so just out of bed about an hour ago, might crack open a cold stella shortly.

Watching my 1 week old (today) baby sleep! And trying to catch up on some recorded telly!

But going bed in a min to try and catch up on some sleep :-)

i'm playing twister in the nude with a lovely naked lady ..............................oh actually i'm not i'm watching an old only fools on uk gold

scholesy;7833435

Watching my 1 week old (today) baby sleep! And trying to catch up on some … Watching my 1 week old (today) baby sleep! And trying to catch up on some recorded telly! But going bed in a min to try and catch up on some sleep :-)

congratulations

scholesy;7833435

Watching my 1 week old (today) baby sleep! And trying to catch up on some … Watching my 1 week old (today) baby sleep! And trying to catch up on some recorded telly! But going bed in a min to try and catch up on some sleep :-)

congratz :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sonos Amazon Echo discount code beg thread34
    2. Wireless External Harddrive Recommendations22
    3. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…44
    4. Toyota verso camera25

See more discussions