Let's talk about sim only deals :)

Posted 22nd Sep
Just curious as what other people are paying for sim only deal and which network

Mine is:

Provider: three
Plan: everything unlimited
Price: £12 with about £30 credits.

So basically nothing to pay for about 2 months and half

Keen to see what others are getting!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
3 Unlimited everything.
they come around and do all my housework and pleasure me and the cat twice daily.

They pay me £14.83 a month for the privilege.

I have no evidence and some of the above may not be true (hint-I don`t have a cat)
29 Comments
Provider: SMARTY
Plan: Everything Unlimited
Price: £18.75
Edited by: "DanSpaghetti" 22nd Sep
Provider: three
Plan: everything unlimited plus 600 minutes
Price: £7 (£100 credit plus £70 TCB)
Haven’t paid a penny since starting and don’t think I will for the foreseeable future )
3 Unlimited everything.
they come around and do all my housework and pleasure me and the cat twice daily.

They pay me £14.83 a month for the privilege.

I have no evidence and some of the above may not be true (hint-I don`t have a cat)
Plusnet
4000 MINUTES
5000 SMS
4GB 3G

£1
• Everything unlimited
• £9 a month
• + £55 cashback
Edited by: "notalwaysright19" 22nd Sep
abdul522/09/2019 23:04

Provider: three Plan: everything unlimited plus 600 minutes...

Everything unlimited, except for minutes. And MMS. And roaming over 19GB. And...
£10
Virgin
5,000 minutes
Unlimited texts
100GB data + monthly data rollover
Edited by: "Apple.user" 23rd Sep

Provider: three Plan: everything unlimited plus 600 minutes Price: £7 …Provider: three Plan: everything unlimited plus 600 minutes Price: £7 (£100 credit plus £70 TCB) Haven’t paid a penny since starting and don’t think I will for the foreseeable future )

How’ve you managed to get that? 👀
600 mins + 2000 3-3mins
30gb data £5
Provider - THREE
Treboeth22/09/2019 23:24

3 Unlimited everything.they come around and do all my housework and …3 Unlimited everything.they come around and do all my housework and pleasure me and the cat twice daily.They pay me £14.83 a month for the privilege.I have no evidence and some of the above may not be true (hint-I don`t have a cat)

Provider: three Plan: everything unlimited plus 600 minutes Price: £7 …Provider: three Plan: everything unlimited plus 600 minutes Price: £7 (£100 credit plus £70 TCB) Haven’t paid a penny since starting and don’t think I will for the foreseeable future )

Nice, when did you join 3. I been chatting with 3 to get on the£7 plan but no matter how much I try they don't put me on it.
Treboeth22/09/2019 23:24

3 Unlimited everything.they come around and do all my housework and …3 Unlimited everything.they come around and do all my housework and pleasure me and the cat twice daily.They pay me £14.83 a month for the privilege.I have no evidence and some of the above may not be true (hint-I don`t have a cat)

Haha, that would have been hell of a package though 🤪
notalwaysright1922/09/2019 23:28

• 3• Everything unlimited • £9 a month• + £55 cashback

How long have you been with three. My sister is on that plan but only gets 12gb data.
Apple.user23/09/2019 01:13

£10Virgin5,000 minutes Unlimited texts 100GB data + monthly data rollover

Nice, haven't seen many companys do roll over but even that 100gb is pretty much unlimited. My mum was with virgin and they gave us really bad package and wouldn't budge so I moved her to 3.
adamey1923/09/2019 07:31

How long have you been with three. My sister is on that plan but only gets …How long have you been with three. My sister is on that plan but only gets 12gb data.

I joined in February this year on a £15 a month deal with 10GB data, unlimited minutes and texts. I got my cashback in June.

After 2 months I spoke to them on live chat and said I needed more data. They offered me unlimited data for £3 extra a month (£18 in total). I said no. A few days later I spoke again, they offered me the same thing. I said no. A day later they offered me unlimited data for £1 extra. (£16 in total). I accepted. I think it's what's available to them on the day and these things keep changing.

After this, just very recently 3 had the glitch on their website. Do you know about it? £10 a month for unlimited everything. 24 month contract. My brother bought that contract. On that day I got in touch with them on live chat and asked if they'd match the price. They agreed and said the price would change when my allowances refreshed.

When my allowances refreshed, the price didn't change.

I got in touch with them again and they said they didn't know anything about the price match. I gave them the day and time plus advisor's name and whatever else I could remember. After checking, the advisor agreed that yes, I was promised a price match. He said he would email the department.

A day later the price went down to £9 instead of £10.

I got in touch again and they said it's fine.

A long story I know (I'm a teacher, imagine what I do to my students ) but there it is. I got lucky.
notalwaysright1923/09/2019 08:06

I joined in February this year on a £15 a month deal with 10GB data, …I joined in February this year on a £15 a month deal with 10GB data, unlimited minutes and texts. I got my cashback in June. After 2 months I spoke to them on live chat and said I needed more data. They offered me unlimited data for £3 extra a month (£18 in total). I said no. A few days later I spoke again, they offered me the same thing. I said no. A day later they offered me unlimited data for £1 extra. (£16 in total). I accepted. I think it's what's available to them on the day and these things keep changing. After this, just very recently 3 had the glitch on their website. Do you know about it? £10 a month for unlimited everything. 24 month contract. My brother bought that contract. On that day I got in touch with them on live chat and asked if they'd match the price. They agreed and said the price would change when my allowances refreshed. When my allowances refreshed, the price didn't change. I got in touch with them again and they said they didn't know anything about the price match. I gave them the day and time plus advisor's name and whatever else I could remember. After checking, the advisor agreed that yes, I was promised a price match. He said he would email the department. A day later the price went down to £9 instead of £10. I got in touch again and they said it's fine. A long story I know (I'm a teacher, imagine what I do to my students ) but there it is. I got lucky.

Damn, sounds like a good hustle. I went through same journey, joined them April this year and since been trying to negotiate. Best so far I could get was £12 all unlimited. Probably will chat with them again to lower the price.
adamey1923/09/2019 07:29

Nice, when did you join 3. I been chatting with 3 to get on the£7 plan … Nice, when did you join 3. I been chatting with 3 to get on the£7 plan but no matter how much I try they don't put me on it.

Feb 2019
They have issue with a mast near me
Still haven’t fixed it I think
I give them a nudge every now and then
abdul523/09/2019 09:06

Feb 2019They have issue with a mast near me Still haven’t fixed it I think …Feb 2019They have issue with a mast near me Still haven’t fixed it I think I give them a nudge every now and then

Haha, looks like Feb was the month of good deals. Will give them a nudge again in a month. As only spoke to them recently to get the £12 deal.

Btw, did you try going for unlimited mins. I was on £10 unlimited mins, text and 8gp data. Got this changed to unlimited data, text and 600 mins for same price and then to all unlimited for £12 with £24 credits to bring it down to £10 for a year.
Edited by: "adamey19" 23rd Sep
adamey1923/09/2019 09:14

Haha, looks like Feb was the month of good deals. Will give them a nudge …Haha, looks like Feb was the month of good deals. Will give them a nudge again in a month. As only spoke to them recently to get the £12 deal.Btw, did you try going for unlimited mins. I was on £10 unlimited mins, text and 8gp data. Got this changed to unlimited data, text and 600 mins for same price and then to all unlimited for £12 with £24 credits to bring it down to £10 for a year.

Tried wanted £3 more a month
Tbh don’t even need minutes only speaks 250 -400 max a month
abdul523/09/2019 09:24

Tried wanted £3 more a month Tbh don’t even need minutes only speaks 250 -4 …Tried wanted £3 more a month Tbh don’t even need minutes only speaks 250 -400 max a month

Haha, I also only use about that much but then you can't have enough of anything until its unlimited 🎃
True sometimes it not enough
Friend of mine has £6 unlimited everything
Don’t know if anyone has had anything less
Sky Mobile - 4 SIMs - 2GB data each and unlimited calls and texts - £6 a month for the whole lot.

We aren't heavy data users as have Wi-Fi at home and work so the Sky data piggybank has plenty to share out if someone goes abroad and needs more mobile data. Also as a Sky TV customer I can stream SkyGo, Sky News and Sky Sports using mobile and it doesnt use up my data allowance.
KongDonkey23/09/2019 10:25

Sky Mobile - 4 SIMs - 2GB data each and unlimited calls and texts - £6 a …Sky Mobile - 4 SIMs - 2GB data each and unlimited calls and texts - £6 a month for the whole lot. We aren't heavy data users as have Wi-Fi at home and work so the Sky data piggybank has plenty to share out if someone goes abroad and needs more mobile data. Also as a Sky TV customer I can stream SkyGo, Sky News and Sky Sports using mobile and it doesnt use up my data allowance.

Sweet, sounds like really good deal.
Vodaphone
20gb data

Works pay so free 😁
Gumbon23/09/2019 13:22

Vodaphone20gb dataWorks pay so free 😁

Nice, is it personal device or work phone.
Three - 12£/mnth annual contract
Data - 12Gb 4G
Mins+SMS - Unlimited

Other contracts at home
Virgin - 5£/month annual contract
Data - 2Gb 4G with rollover
Mins+SMS - Unlimited

EE - 7£/month annual contract (I know )
Data - 2Gb 4G
Mins+SMS - Unlimited
adamey1923/09/2019 10:34

Sweet, sounds like really good deal.

If you have SkyTV then it's worth giving them a ring or going on live chat to ask for a SIM only deal.
KongDonkey23/09/2019 13:47

If you have SkyTV then it's worth giving them a ring or going on live chat …If you have SkyTV then it's worth giving them a ring or going on live chat to ask for a SIM only deal.

I don't have sky atm but will be getting one soon. Yea, probably worth a try.
how are you plebs getting these deals? im paying way over the odds for 6gb of data for 10£ then
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants