Groups

Letter of complaint to Thomson

Banned
    Anyone done it? Is it okay to upload video to the internet for it? It was with 'Simply' through Thomson

8 Comments

Banned

we did for thmoas cook, and got most of our money back,as for uploading on the interent i wouldnt know, not sure why you would need to, i would personally wait till the matter is resolved

Original Poster Banned

sassie;6514285

we did for thmoas cook, and got most of our money back,as for uploading … we did for thmoas cook, and got most of our money back,as for uploading on the interent i wouldnt know, not sure why you would need to, i would personally wait till the matter is resolved

most of your money back? wow they started building work in the next room and we had to dodge flying sparks from the angle grinder. We weren't really ever there apart from at lunch time as we were self catering.

The video gives evidence of the noise we had to put up with

Banned

lumoruk;6514324

most of your money back? wow they started building work in the next room … most of your money back? wow they started building work in the next room and we had to dodge flying sparks from the angle grinder. We weren't really ever there apart from at lunch time as we were self catering.The video gives evidence of the noise we had to put up with

yes they really messed us about, and we came home a week early and had to pay for the flights ourselfs, didnt get evrything back but most of, like i say about uploading vids, why do you need to? your issue is with thomson not viewers on the net

Original Poster Banned

sassie;6514344

yes they really messed us about, and we came home a week early and had to … yes they really messed us about, and we came home a week early and had to pay for the flights ourselfs, didnt get evrything back but most of, like i say about uploading vids, why do you need to? your issue is with thomson not viewers on the net

I can upload it to my server for them to view as I don't really want to waste money sending them a tape :thumbsup:

Banned

lumoruk;6514358

I can upload it to my server for them to view as I don't really want to … I can upload it to my server for them to view as I don't really want to waste money sending them a tape :thumbsup:

oh ok, not sure on that one, but good luck in getting whatever you want x

Original Poster Banned

sassie;6514365

oh ok, not sure on that one, but good luck in getting whatever you want x

What do I want? We've already booked the honey moon. I would definitely fly with Thomson again can't fault them and not their fault the hotel decided to start refurbishment a week early. They close on the 9th October anyway. They only just refurbished the place in 2007 when Meryl Streep and Colin Firth stayed there, sorry am I name dropping?

We spoke to our rep after and she said it was really naughty of them but didn't say what we should do.

just complain and see what they offer.

Original Poster Banned

oh they all stayed there, didn't know that wonder if I slept in their beds lol

http://www.skopelosvillagehotel.com/photos/06_guestbook/guest_familybrosnan.jpg
    http://www.skopelosvillagehotel.com/photos/06_guestbook/guest_m.streep2.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.810
      2. What would be HELL to you?2738
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767348
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927370

See more discussions