Groups

Letterhead Printing Recommendation

I'm looking to get my letterhead printed with my custom logo on A4 paper. I look on vistaprint, I feel its quite costly for £38.99 + £3.49

Can some one recommend any good cheap service. Most good deals I can see are for 1000 but I only looking for 100 prints.

Thanx in advance.

4 Comments

The cheapest way to do it is have a template made then print them yourself

Please, please, please don't choose vistaprint, they are con merchants. There are a few high street print shops that will do 100 for you.

I agree with previous poster. Buy yourself a decent printer to print them (this is what I do). It will work out cheaper in the long run.

if your gonna print them yourself i recommend a colour LASER printer, it has a better quality finish to it.

That said, none compare to a professional letterhead and if you want to give a highly polished image of your business i would elect to a professional service. I know that Staples do a service, although i think it takes about a week or so to get them.

Hope this is of some help

BFM

Supermod

Go to a local printing company etc. They will do it for you and wont necessarily ask you to order bulk.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fitted Sheet66
      2. Good Sim only deals??57
      3. Digital ps4 games22
      4. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER45

See more discussions