Groups
    EXPIRED

Letters to the editor

I have no ideas of the origin of this but I thought it might raise a smile or two!

LETTERS TO THE EDITOR

· What's all this nonsense about that 66-year-old Romanian woman being the world's oldest mum? My mum's 77.

· Peter Andre might look smug in all his wedding pictures, but I'd just like to remind him that, as a Playboy reader, I have seen his wife's minge. He hasn't seen my wife's, so who's had the last laugh? P Boddington, Ringwood.

· Why dont NHS bosses start hiring obsessive compulsives as nurses? Their attention to hygiene and constant hand washing would see an end to MRSA outbreaks in no time.

· Why is it that pubs wont serve me if Im drunk, but McDonalds continue serving them fat f***ers? Its hardly fair.

· Never mind ventriloquists like Keith Harris and Roger DeCourcey, what about Professor Stephen Hawking? I saw him on telly blathering on about galaxies for hours and I never saw his lips move once. Genius

· How come rap artist Dr. Dre can use the 'n' word on his multi-million selling albums and win a MOBO award, yet when I used it at my son's football match I was asked to leave the park? Once again, it's one law for the rich and another for the poor

· The person who coined the phrase "as different as chalk and cheese" obviously hadn't tasted Kwik Save's cheddar.

· They say football is a game of two halves. Not for me it isn't. I regularly down eight or nine pints whilst watching a live game on Sky TV in my local.

· In the 20th Century, Britain only made war with countries whose Capital cities began with the letter 'B' - Germany (Berlin), Argentina (Buenos Aires), Iraq (Baghdad), and Serbia (Belgrade). China changed the name of Peking to Beijing and we bombed their embassy. One hopes we will show a little more imagination in this century.

· These so-called speed bumps are a joke. If anything, they slow you down

· So Sting is able to shag his wife for five hours without going off. I know how he feels. My wife is no oil painting either.

· Alex Ferguson receives two turds in the post each week. What I want to know is, who's sending the other one?

4 Comments

hahahah, love it.
    rep added

awesome.

lollll.

lol. nice!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553758
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826345
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767183
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714459

See more discussions