Groups
    EXPIRED

Levi's 501 Red Tab Stonewash

Banned
    I can find them delivered for £38.94 (with a free T-Shirt:w00t:) from buy-jeans.net/

I'd just like to see if I can get them any cheaper.

I used to order from Amazon.com, but they have started blocking sales to the UK! I have a friend in Canada that can forward them for me, but the cheapest US site I can find is $60, after postage costs it wouldn't be too far short of the £38.94 deal above.

6 Comments

i would love to know as well as I lurveeeeeee my 501's

I got several pairs of Levis cheap from TogOut a few months ago, you have to be a bit lucky as their stock changes fequently but they are reliable

]http//ww…php

There's a 50% code as well

]http//ww…out

and I think you can get quidco too

Original Poster Banned

barneydog

I got several pairs of Levis cheap from TogOut a few months ago, you have … I got several pairs of Levis cheap from TogOut a few months ago, you have to be a bit lucky as their stock changes fequently but they are reliable

Thanks for that BD, they only have the worn type ones in stock at the mo, I'll keep my eye on it though.

Not too keen on the worn ones, they don't seem to last as long!!!:w00t:

UltimoScorpion

Thanks for that BD, they only have the worn type ones in stock at the mo, … Thanks for that BD, they only have the worn type ones in stock at the mo, I'll keep my eye on it though.Not too keen on the worn ones, they don't seem to last as long!!!:w00t:

LOL

50% voucher has expired

Mike..

Not sure if this is exacly what you want
    empirestores.co.uk/Sea…spx

£39.99 empire stores, seem to be a few codes in the voucher section too!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"47
      2. Parcel Hero weight adjustment58
      3. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2854
      4. I want some backless loafers for men33

See more discussions