Levi’s 512 Rock Cod W29 L32 £49.42

Posted 23rd Mar
Hi guys
Am interested in buying these jeans from Amazon: amzn.to/3bo…xmR
It says it’s being sold and dispatched by Amazon but I’ve been reading some of the reviews and it says the jeans are fake.
They are being sold for £49.42 whilst they retail on Levi’s own website for £95.
Does anyone know if they’re legit as I’m unsure?
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Levi stopped putting the capital E on the red label in 1971 I just read. So, looking at the images on the 1 star reviews, I would deem them fake.
steve.t23/03/2020 15:07

Levi stopped putting the capital E on the red label in 1971 I just read. …Levi stopped putting the capital E on the red label in 1971 I just read. So, looking at the images on the 1 star reviews, I would deem them fake.

However if u go onto Levi’s website it shows that the 512 jeans are spelt with a capital E not a lower case one
Rune_2H23/03/2020 15:20

Comment deleted

Ah okay thanks I think because the jeans have a capital E people may think it’s a fake as a Steve correctly said Levi’s discontinued those in 1971 but have brought them back out again
steve.t23/03/2020 15:07

Levi stopped putting the capital E on the red label in 1971 I just read. …Levi stopped putting the capital E on the red label in 1971 I just read. So, looking at the images on the 1 star reviews, I would deem them fake.

I believed this so returned the jeans and paid extra and bought them from the official Levi’s website. Again the jeans arrived with capital E on the red tag. I emailed their support and after a bit of back and forth they said that they do not sell counterfeit items from their website and that’s as far as I got with it
BettySwollocks09823/03/2020 15:51

I believed this so returned the jeans and paid extra and bought them from …I believed this so returned the jeans and paid extra and bought them from the official Levi’s website. Again the jeans arrived with capital E on the red tag. I emailed their support and after a bit of back and forth they said that they do not sell counterfeit items from their website and that’s as far as I got with it

Ah okay so u bought them from Amazon thinking they were fake? Just to confirm do u know if they’re real?
Thanks
tcarson99223/03/2020 15:53

Ah okay so u bought them from Amazon thinking they were fake? Just to …Ah okay so u bought them from Amazon thinking they were fake? Just to confirm do u know if they’re real? Thanks

I ordered 2 pairs of the same jeans, when they turned up they were different to each other (variations to the leather patch on the seat). I googled it and one was obviously fake so I returned it. I then noticed the second had capital E on the red tag so returned that also but it was probably real. These were both dispatched and sold by Amazon. Great returns so order them, check the telltale signs and return it needs be
BettySwollocks09823/03/2020 16:02

I ordered 2 pairs of the same jeans, when they turned up they were …I ordered 2 pairs of the same jeans, when they turned up they were different to each other (variations to the leather patch on the seat). I googled it and one was obviously fake so I returned it. I then noticed the second had capital E on the red tag so returned that also but it was probably real. These were both dispatched and sold by Amazon. Great returns so order them, check the telltale signs and return it needs be

Ahh right that’s a bit strange :/ so one of the jeans u bought was probably real and the other one was fake even tho they both said sold and dispatched by Amazon?
tcarson99223/03/2020 16:06

Ahh right that’s a bit strange :/ so one of the jeans u bought was p …Ahh right that’s a bit strange :/ so one of the jeans u bought was probably real and the other one was fake even tho they both said sold and dispatched by Amazon?

Reality check, literally: if you're not happy for any reason when they arrive just send them back.
Or buy from Levi for more cash, but obviously post here first to ask if anybody has been sent fakes from Levi due to a disgruntled employEe doing a quiet swapsy. Find out what courier they use and post another thread asking about possibility of package interference by couriEr. That should cover most basEs. ProbablE.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants