Groups

Levis on ebay

I want some 511 levi's and ebay have them on for £29.99 from a number of sellers. Are these fakes though? Seems to good to be true.

9 Comments

I bought some 501's from Amazon recently for under £30 so have a look on there too perhaps.

511 show on amazon as well

amazon.co.uk/d/M…511

£26 on some sizes.

Edited by: "awhitham" 22nd Jan

They would have to buy them for about £20 for a small profit.I'd avoid

try usc and sports direct they had them for around 30. people on here say they are dodgy but i have purchased 511 from house of fraser and amazon and they are no different

£30 at costco at the min.
    eBay sell fakes

srp111

£30 at costco at the min.eBay sell fakes

​is ebay a seller then. I didn't know it's loads of differnet people obviously there will be some fakes or lot of fakes and some genuine aswell. maybe ask the sellers to send u detailed photos etc to verify if they are fake at least ebay give u a refund without much effort.

Original Poster

awhitham

I bought some 501's from Amazon recently for under £30 so have a look on … I bought some 501's from Amazon recently for under £30 so have a look on there too perhaps.511 show on amazon as wellhttps://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Mens-Clothing/Levis-Mens-Jeans-Black-Moonshine/B00CC9CYWE/ref=sr_1_1?s=clothing&ie=UTF8&qid=1485107677&sr=1-1&keywords=levis+511£26 on some sizes.

Cheers. Im a 32 32 so dont tend to get the bargin prices.

Original Poster

zackariah

try usc and sports direct they had them for around 30. people on here say … try usc and sports direct they had them for around 30. people on here say they are dodgy but i have purchased 511 from house of fraser and amazon and they are no different

Cheers. Had a look a few days ago but not quite the style Im after.

Original Poster

muddassarsardar

​is ebay a seller then. I didn't know it's loads of differnet people o … ​is ebay a seller then. I didn't know it's loads of differnet people obviously there will be some fakes or lot of fakes and some genuine aswell. maybe ask the sellers to send u detailed photos etc to verify if they are fake at least ebay give u a refund without much effort.

I doubt they would bother doing that. One of the sellers I was looking at is called empire computers yet all its doing is selling different styles of Levis.

Levis own website £32 plus if you sign up for email 10% discount and free delivery
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Parcel Hero weight adjustment69
      2. I want some backless loafers for men44
      3. Phone "Upgrade"47
      4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2854

See more discussions