Groups

levono a8

Had my tablet in for repair at a local shop since 15 October and have been constantly fobbed off with excuses like he needed to send it elsewhere and it's not ready after saying it will be so the next day,how can i proceed?

3 Comments

Demand it back, sounds like they've lost it. Is it an independent shop or a chain? You may struggle with a non-brand as they wont respond to complaints, you may have to start small claims proceedings but that will cost you £70ish to start.
    If it's a chain, complain to head office. Game "lost" my iPhone when left it with them to value (45mins). Only call to head office and the police prompted an apology and full pay out.
    Do you have a receipt showing what you left with them?

Original Poster

[quote=japes]Demand it back, sounds like they've lost it. Is it an independent shop or a chain? You may struggle with a non-brand as they wont respond to complaints, you may have to start small claims proceedings but that will cost you £70ish to start.
    If it's a chain, complain to head office. Game "lost" my iPhone when left it with them to value (45mins). Only call to head office and the police prompted an apology and full pay out.
    Do you have a receipt showing what you left with them?[/q
    Yes i have the receipt and it is a small independent shop

Original Poster

said he would call back but did not, going to ring again tomorrow, not holding my breath.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1215
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?712
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!77
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767220

See more discussions