Lewis Hamilton.

Posted 3rd Nov
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Doesn't get half the respect he deserves. One of the greatest. Even better knowing the struggles him and his family had while growing up. Well done champ!
34 Comments
Thanks for spoiling it you (insert sweary words)
AW007903/11/2019 21:37

You chose to click .

Surely the headline is a spoiler on its own?
lucky boy, couldnt live with them before him.
Lewis who?
Ringfinger03/11/2019 22:06

Lewis who?

He is English F1 champion who doesn’t live here but prefers tax havens so those that moan about Amazon and the likes have someone to look up too.

No idea why the Op put this in official announcements though.
Edited by: "eslick" 3rd Nov
eslick03/11/2019 22:36

He is English F1 champion who doesn’t live here but prefers tax havens so t …He is English F1 champion who doesn’t live here but prefers tax havens so those that moan about Amazon and the likes have someone to look up too.No idea why the Op put this in official announcements though.

Oh, I thought he might be someone important. So he gets paid big bucks to drive fast in the same direction as everyone else! Is there real skill in this?
eslick03/11/2019 22:36

He is English F1 champion who doesn’t live here but prefers tax havens so t …He is English F1 champion who doesn’t live here but prefers tax havens so those that moan about Amazon and the likes have someone to look up too.No idea why the Op put this in official announcements though.

A bit like Sean Connery then?
FFS, a lot of people will be pizzed off as they are watching the highlights on Ch 4 Take down 6 time F1 Champion as people hate spoilers
Disraeli03/11/2019 23:14

Comment deleted

He never stood a chance Same for next year too
Ringfinger03/11/2019 23:07

A bit like Sean Connery then?

No. Sean Connery drives like Miss Daisy.
Stick me in that car and I would win!!
thomasleep03/11/2019 23:58

Stick me in that car and I would win!!

You wouldn't even know how to start it
Doesn't get half the respect he deserves. One of the greatest. Even better knowing the struggles him and his family had while growing up. Well done champ!
Next time make title something like Formula 1, and fill the first few lines of text so winner doesn't pop up in preview.

Though it's very hard to keep away from spoilers with something like this anyway.
Ioa04/11/2019 02:38

Doesn't get half the respect he deserves. One of the greatest. Even better …Doesn't get half the respect he deserves. One of the greatest. Even better knowing the struggles him and his family had while growing up. Well done champ!

It's the standard Britsh sporting mentality, we either overhype mediocre individuals/teams as the best in the world then give them abuse for 'letting the county down' when it turns out they're not after all (e.g. the England football team at virtually every tournament), or when they actually are the best (e.g. Lewis Hamilton now, Andy Murray a few years ago), their achievements are belittled.
Ioa04/11/2019 02:38

Doesn't get half the respect he deserves. One of the greatest. Even better …Doesn't get half the respect he deserves. One of the greatest. Even better knowing the struggles him and his family had while growing up. Well done champ!

Well we know why don't we, its disgusting how obvious it is.
spoo04/11/2019 10:40

It's the standard Britsh sporting mentality, we either overhype mediocre …It's the standard Britsh sporting mentality, we either overhype mediocre individuals/teams as the best in the world then give them abuse for 'letting the county down' when it turns out they're not after all (e.g. the England football team at virtually every tournament), or when they actually are the best (e.g. Lewis Hamilton now, Andy Murray a few years ago), their achievements are belittled.

Couldn’t have put it better myself!
Donkii04/11/2019 11:41

Well we know why don't we, its disgusting how obvious it is.

You know, I generally wouldn’t agree with this. But reading Yahoo and Daily Mail comments on him during the past few years, I agree with you. It’s disgusting
Ioa04/11/2019 15:08

You know, I generally wouldn’t agree with this. But reading Yahoo and D …You know, I generally wouldn’t agree with this. But reading Yahoo and Daily Mail comments on him during the past few years, I agree with you. It’s disgusting

Yeah some of the stuff I have read and heard regarding LH is shamelessly racist while remember all the hype that surrounded Jenson Button, someone who acheieved a fraction of what LH has done?
Maybe get more respect if he came out of the closet??
Big_Rik04/11/2019 19:52

How the hell is that anyone’s business but his own?
Donkii04/11/2019 21:31

Coz he shouldn't hide these things
Big_Rik04/11/2019 19:52

Donkii04/11/2019 21:31

Big_Rik05/11/2019 07:30

Coz he shouldn't hide these things

...so he could be belittled to a greater extent?

If you have come out, then that is your business.
fanpages05/11/2019 08:23

...so he could be belittled to a greater extent?If you have come out, then …...so he could be belittled to a greater extent?If you have come out, then that is your business.

Big_Rik05/11/2019 08:48

Comment deleted

What if he bats for both teams?
Big_Rik05/11/2019 08:48

Comment deleted

Do you know him or do you simply lap up what is written about him? I swear people suck up information from rags and believe everything that is written.
Donkii05/11/2019 10:06

Do you know him or do you simply lap up what is written about him? I …Do you know him or do you simply lap up what is written about him? I swear people suck up information from rags and believe everything that is written.

I know him VERY well!!! 🍆
I wonder for how many more seasons Mercedes will dominate in F1
Best driver we've ever seen? Possibly (I'd put jim clark up there too).
Best driver in the wet? Easily - his win record in the wet is simply amazing.
irondemi06/11/2019 10:13

I wonder for how many more seasons Mercedes will dominate in F1

Basically until Ferrari sort themselves out.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants