Groups

Lewis Hamilton is now officially the most stupid man in the world...

Lewis Hamilton has reportedly ended his relationship of nearly two years with Nicole Scherzinger.

According to the Sunday Mirror, the 24-year-old Formula 1 star told the Pussycat Dolls lead singer that there could be no reconciliation.

A source said: "Lewis was adamant the relationship had come to an end.

"He was feeling under pressure to take their union to the next level and he wasn't wanting to become engaged, get married or think about having children. He's young, they spend an awful lot of time apart and he's just not ready to leave his youth behind for a lifetime with Nicole."

The insider also said that Scherzinger, 31, is "mortified" at being dumped and no longer wants to present the F1 Rocks pop concert in Singapore in two weeks.

The source continued: "The last thing Nicole wanted to be doing is anything to do with Formula 1 now - so she immediately pulled out of F1 Rocks.

"Nicole and Lewis would have been the star draw but she doesn't want to be within 20 feet of him right now. She's very upset about being ditched and needs time out. She's cleared her schedule and will be in LA for the next two weeks."

Scherzinger previously said that she wanted children with Hamilton one day.

:-)

32 Comments

where?

no story below ;-)

bassman_uk;6283764

where?no story below

your avatar says it all bassman

[COLOR="Red"]Nicole Scherzinger isn't all that.

I've had a lot better.[/COLOR]

she aint that fit

most rabbits get tired of going down the same burrow every day:whistling:

her rat might be a mess

Original Poster

nikkib123;6283789

Is she the pussycat one?Pic???

http://www.flylip.com/news/images/2-1248871578-post_image-nicole-scherzinger-lewis-hamilton-spl62921_057.jpg

he obviously after a younger model

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/sep2009/9/2/lewis-hamilton-pic-getty-5945763.jpg

I dont think she is all that i think she looks old for her age

Banned

The JFK;6283791

[COLOR="Red"]Nicole Scherzinger isn't all that.I've had a lot … [COLOR="Red"]Nicole Scherzinger isn't all that.I've had a lot better.[/COLOR]

+1

kate from lost is better by far

scherezinger like a man/tranny

kungfu;6283796

her rat might be a mess

Her rat?? Where are you from?? :shock:

maybe SHE dumped him because he always wants to finish first:whistling:

Original Poster

nikkib123;6283821

How old is she BL?

Banned

http://news.makemeheal.com/images/nicole-scherzinger-breast-implants.jpg

shes not all that- dumped her before she would become a liability

He was too young and short for her anyway.

Banned

nikkib123;6283837

Yeh she does look old for her age but she is cute.He on the other hand is … Yeh she does look old for her age but she is cute.He on the other hand is minging, loaded but minging!

he looks like an action man.....i imagine he gor 1 of those switches on back of his head that moves his eyes

maybe he wanted some one a tad real u would get bored of feeling up plastic eventually lol

Original Poster

This comes exactly 9 months after she said she wanted children with him....

that explains her not being at the race today.

She always looked more like his stalker than his girlfriend,

snowflake;6283875

She loves herself too, went in what I'd call 'oscar dress' to one of the … She loves herself too, went in what I'd call 'oscar dress' to one of the Grand Prix races and just hogged all the cameras - looked ridiculous for the event imo

I remember when he won a race... i cant remember what but she looked really desperate to get in the camera with him .. he was hugging is friend family and peopel in his team and she kept gabbing him pulling him back........... talk about wanting the limelight :roll:

Banned

good call dump the bird .. :thumbsup: minger

Banned

borolad94;6283893

This comes exactly 9 months after she said she wanted children with … This comes exactly 9 months after she said she wanted children with him....

Amazed he stuck around that long:w00t:

She's a mediocre singer in a band who will be done in 18 months and he's a young, rich, world famous young man.

Why would he want to stick with one woman the wrong side of 30 who ain't getting any more famous?

I though i saw her at the side of the track on the last lap carrying a high power rifle,

sometimes she looks super hot and then other times she looks quite manly -

jenson buttons lady is much nicer

kelly1987;6283819

Her rat?? Where are you from?? :shock:

lmao

Banned

Tinkytayls;6283809

I dont think she is all that i think she looks old for her age

yeah me too. He can do a lot better than that

I'd live it up for a few years - hes only 24 ffs!

out of 2....

i'd give her 1

radishnet;6287714

out of 2....i'd give her 1

:thumbsup:

OP why the trolling? whats your view
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Zelda Game?79
      2. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9533