Groups
    EXPIRED

Lexmark 3500-4500 Series

Hi all

Anybody got any advice on Lexmark 3500-4500 series:

It has installed on my Lenovo laptop fine, but apart from going 'off' wireless everytime I turn it on, it also does not print with cable.

I have uninstalled & installed tons of times, initially it prints but the next day it will not.
    I have Vista. Driving me insania!!

Many thanks in anticipation.

7 Comments

Banned

best advice is to bin it. It will save you a small fortune in the long run.

Banned

maccy1;7897227

Thanks for advice, but how will it save me a small fortune? :?

because lexmark ink costs more than gold! :thumbsup:

Banned

check if the print spooler service is STARTED

To configure how a service is started using the Windows interface [LIST=1]
    [*] Click Start, click in the Start Search box, type services.msc, and then press ENTER.
    [*]In the details pane, right-click the service that you want to configure (PRINT SPOOLER - check is has a status of STARTED), and then click Properties.
    [*] On the General tab, in Startup type, click Automatic (Delayed Start).
    [/LIST]

Original Poster

God had to just try it now - when I try to change it says Error 87: parameter is incorrect ?

Banned

maccy1;7899000

God had to just try it now - when I try to change it says Error 87: … God had to just try it now - when I try to change it says Error 87: parameter is incorrect ?

that means your printer driver isnt installed properly. download the latest driver from lexmark.com then follow these instructions

technet.microsoft.com/en-…spx

Original Poster

csiman;7899217

that means your printer driver isnt installed properly. download the … that means your printer driver isnt installed properly. download the latest driver from lexmark.com then follow these instructionshttp://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc739659%28WS.10%29.aspx

Thank you once again, going to try that now.
    rep left for your kind advice.

Banned

maccy1;7899764

csimanHope this is not inappropriate - but - I think I love you - or at … csimanHope this is not inappropriate - but - I think I love you - or at least your advice.My printer is now up and running wireless. Many many thanks.

You're on your own there on this site :giggle:

glad its sorted. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?11
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?710
      3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door55
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?618

See more discussions