Groups
    EXPIRED

LF K550i

Im looking for a cheap k550i, either sim free or on virgin

store prices are about 140 but I know you guys can do better then that

this is to replace my last one I got on monday and got stollen on monday night

7 Comments

i just got a K550I from carphonewarehouse, on o2 with a 512mb m2 card for 109.99 thats with £10 credit and delivery, and it arrived unlocked and unbranded. i dont know if they all come like that but mine sure did!

Original Poster

yeh, saw that post and am dead tempted. I only paid 80 for my last one (got nicked day I got it)

magic-man

yeh, saw that post and am dead tempted. I only paid 80 for my last one … yeh, saw that post and am dead tempted. I only paid 80 for my last one (got nicked day I got it)

£80??? wow. new? or ebay?

Original Poster

80 new from ebay lol

bargain. of course i have a years warranty :-D

Original Poster

true.... saying that so do I now lol

went to cpw and eventually by going between 2 stores managed to get the online webdeal in store.

Unlocked unbranded with 512mb card for 110. O and a scummy 10 o2 sim card lol

magic-man

true.... saying that so do I now lolwent to cpw and eventually by going … true.... saying that so do I now lolwent to cpw and eventually by going between 2 stores managed to get the online webdeal in store.Unlocked unbranded with 512mb card for 110. O and a scummy 10 o2 sim card lol

sweeet :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media - what is a good price?24
      2. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??11
      3. Recommend a free reminder app1313
      4. plusnet mobile terrible22

See more discussions