Groups
    EXPIRED

LG 37LD490 or Sony KDL37EX403?

I will shortly be buying myself a new 37" LCD TV and have shortlisted the above two TV's.

Both are well reviewed TV's but I can't quite make my mind up which one to go for.

The LG is a lot of TV for not a lot of money whilst the Sony provides a bit more in terms of connectivity and established brand reliability.

Whilst the LG is the slightly cheaper set should I go for the slightly better specified Sony, particularly as with the £20 off deal at Amazon the Sony can be had for £376.99 delivered.

Alternatively should I pay more for the Sony KDL37EX503 although that involves a substantial price hike for what in essence seems to be just the upgrade from a 50hz to 100hz set.

Mottmania

2 Comments

Not knowing much about your particular chosen models , I can vouch for the LG . I have just recently upgraded to a HD TV after owning a Panasonic Plasma [37"] non HD model for about 7 years . Perfect picture in every way but I wanted to make use of my PS3 HD graphics .I spent ages in the shops looking for the right model and settled for a LG 42PG350 .I think it's an older TV now and is not even full HD , but the quality is superb .I did a review search .......after.........I had bought it and the reviews were all on the positive side .The LG model is also a Plasma , dont know if you had considered buying a plasma , but you will not be dissapointed .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Recommend a free reminder app68
      2. Replacement LCD for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro11
      3. Anyone having problem with GMAIL drafts?22
      4. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1721

See more discussions