LG 42LC55 plasma tv - wall bracket

Posted 13th Jun
Hello. I need help. I have now bought 2 tv wall brackets and neither of them seem to be suitable for this TV. Does anyone know if I need a special tv bracket for this model of tv? It looks like the plate is too small for the metal panels to connect to it...........
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
To the best of my knowledge that TV just has a VESA standard mount. Most modern TVs use either a 200, 300 or 400mm VESA fixings that most brackets support.

All my LGs for the last 7 or so years used VESA.

We've got two of these around the house band they are excellent. Safely support my 55" LG and a fuddging great heavy Toshiba on the wall.

amazon.co.uk/dp/B010G6972O/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_UZp5Eb15X3BCC

What bracket did you buy?
Edited by: "darlodge" 13th Jun
Just did some googling and that's a weird standard of wall fixing. The owners manual is a bit vague on whether it can even be done!

gscs-b2c.lge.com/downloadFile?fileId=KROWM000175563.pdf

It might be better to just put up a shelf and sitting it on that.
Edited by: "darlodge" 13th Jun
Thanks for your help. After you mentioned VESA I checked online and apparently my bolt holes are 600mmx400mm apart. I managed to get a 600x400 wall mount on Amazon so fingers crossed thats me sorted. I just (wrongly) assumed that universal wall mount meant universal......
andyj188813/06/2020 19:00

Thanks for your help. After you mentioned VESA I checked online and …Thanks for your help. After you mentioned VESA I checked online and apparently my bolt holes are 600mmx400mm apart. I managed to get a 600x400 wall mount on Amazon so fingers crossed thats me sorted. I just (wrongly) assumed that universal wall mount meant universal......

Fingers crossed, third time's a charm 😁
Post a comment
@
    Text