EXPIRED

LG 50PB660V to buy or not to buy????

sainsbury's selling a 50 inch LG 50PB660V for 399...should i wait or just go for it???

3 Comments

it's about £150 less than other retailers and a good tv. If you need a new TV then go for it otherwise wait a year for the next gen 4k tvs to drop in price. I still think plasma is the best picture

Original Poster

wayners

it's about £150 less than other retailers and a good tv. If you need a … it's about £150 less than other retailers and a good tv. If you need a new TV then go for it otherwise wait a year for the next gen 4k tvs to drop in price. I still think plasma is the best picture

exactly my thoughts, i don't need a new telly but a better one and that price is my limit anyway....so really tempted but also really tempted to wait for sales.....

oh dear..

I saw the same offer in my local Sainsbury's and I was wondering about it too. I've submitted a price match to John Lewis do I could potentially get their 5 year warranty. I wait and see if I get a price match response. Oh well. Happy Christmas to all and best of luck with the bargain hunting.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?24
    2. O2 data roaming in France44
    3. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2237
    4. Cakes from ASDA11

See more discussions