LG 55NANO906NA 55 Inch NanoCell 4K Ultra HD Smart TV £1049.99 at Costco (Richer Sounds Price Match)

Posted 23rd Jul 2020
Managed to get richer sounds to price match and beat by £20 on this out of stock costco deal and the free 6 year guarantee. Emailed them the screenshot of the price minus the out of stock underneath. Plus the added bonus of the free LG earbuds worth £150 😁
Community Updates
6 Comments
I’ve never gotten a Richer Sounds price match to work. They’ve always come up with some excuse about extended warranties.
I emailed them to see if they would price match they asked for a screenshot so I sent that then phoned to place the order. Curry's & JL price is £1199.99 so with the free headphones this is a good deal all in for £1049.99
PAISAL23/07/2020 20:32

I’ve never gotten a Richer Sounds price match to work. They’ve always come …I’ve never gotten a Richer Sounds price match to work. They’ve always come up with some excuse about extended warranties.

Well, yeah obviously. they aren’t gonna match someone who offers the legal 12 months are they? they give you 6 years for nothing. and pay all labour and repair costs in them 6 years. why should they match a company that offers 1 year.
I’m surprised if RS will include the free buds as well if you get a price match it doesn’t usually include any other offers,when they pm the 65cx6 for me at £2179 they had a free £150 voucher on as well but I didn’t get that as well
Justsuperman24/07/2020 16:48

Well, yeah obviously. they aren’t gonna match someone who offers the legal …Well, yeah obviously. they aren’t gonna match someone who offers the legal 12 months are they? they give you 6 years for nothing. and pay all labour and repair costs in them 6 years. why should they match a company that offers 1 year.

1) Clearly not.

2) It's up to them. I didn't say they should.
The Nano90 looks like the replacement for the SM8500/SM8600 which launched at a similar £1200 to the Nano90 and went down to £650-700 by the end of the year.

Those sorts of discounts are normal and happen on every TV, there wasn't anything wrong with the SM8500. I'd expect you to be able to pick up that 55" Nano 90 for £800 or less in four months time.

And the link to the headphones on Costco's TV page takes you to the page to buy them separately. It's not very honest of them to claim they're worth £150 when they're selling them for £120.

It's a reasonable deal if you absolutely have to have to TV right now, but you'll be able to pick those items up off the shelf from any shop you like in just a few months time for at least £100 less.
Post a comment
@
    Text