LG ARENA - blocking a number?

Found 2nd Jun 2010
Hi there does anyone out there know if you can block a number with the lg arena, i have been all through it and i cant see how to? TIA! xx

1. Misc
  2. LG
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. LG
4 Comments

Assuming your on contract, get a PAYG sim card from your provider - and port that to your contract.

this may be possible to do by ringing up your provider

There is a Call Reject feature in Menu>Calling>Settings that will either divert calls to voicemail or just give the caller silence - you can set a list of blocked numbers. But this isn't network based, if you wish to block the calls from reaching your phone in the first place then you'd have to contact customer services and see if they can help you.

hope this helps

Original Poster

Thank u to u all for your help, have added rep xxx my old samsung phone had a facility to actually block someones number which was ideal, but alas this one dont! Thanks again
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …1019
    2. Battered women won't be chased for TV licence fees: Vulnerable victims at r…88
    3. Proof of time travel ?33
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771807

See more discussions