Found 5th Nov 2006
Hi everyone, as it is approaching xmas i have been hounded by the missus to get her a pink lg chocolate either sim free or on o2. the best price i have found so far is £180 which is sim free. Can anyone please save me a few quid and let me know if they have seen it any cheaper...
thanks in advance to anyone who replies
Danny =)

9 Comments

]http//ww…ink
have a look at this page x

Original Poster

thanks, great price but it is not on o2

There are [URL="www.hotukdeals.com"]some deals here[/URL], play with the search criteria if you need something different.

[COLOR="DarkRed"]**MOD EDIT: Third party affiliate websites are not allowed on HotUKDeals. This is to discourage spam. Thanks.[/COLOR]

thanks, great price but it is not on o2

OOps, sorry missed that bit, xxx

Original Poster

hi, i seemed to have stalled on this offer a little as there was a price of £160 for the yearly contract for this phone but it seems to have gone now and i cant fie one for less than £250ish, does anyone know of a cheaper way to get this phone on o2
thanks
Danny =)

dthomas

Hi everyone, as it is approaching xmas i have been hounded by the missus … Hi everyone, as it is approaching xmas i have been hounded by the missus to get her a pink lg chocolate either sim free or on o2. the best price i have found so far is £180 which is sim free. Can anyone please save me a few quid and let me know if they have seen it any cheaper...thanks in advance to anyone who repliesDanny =)

car phone warehouse £149.99 including £45.00 airtime on virgin network. once used up swop sim card to your prefered network. (phone already unlocked)

cuzzy

car phone warehouse £149.99 including £45.00 airtime on virgin network. o … car phone warehouse £149.99 including £45.00 airtime on virgin network. once used up swop sim card to your prefered network. (phone already unlocked)

:? are you sure that the phone is unlocked?

fern

I think all phones from the Car phone warehouse are open all networks, as the CPW are an independant company and sell all networks!! I think:-D

fern

Not tried yet as its a gift for daughter for xmas, but was assured by sales assistant that all their payg phones are open to any network.:santa:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions