Groups

LG Cookie Is it good or not

Im looking to get a new mobile phone and have seen this in the carphone warehouse for £97.00 on o2, just wanting to know does anyone have it and is it any good, also can you go on the internet on sites like facebook and skysports ( to check sports).
    Im especially like the motion sensor phone a bit like the i pod touch's

any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

9 Comments

i went in to a phoneshop to look at one and they said they get a lot of them back because the screens become faulty

Original Poster

oh right not good that

i would still keep asking hun

I've got a LG Cookie, It's a great mobile for the price, My screens excellent, I'd recommend one.

Only problem I have had with it is occasionally it has restarted itself.

dcx_badass;4223676

If it's anything like the viewty then it's complete ****.

It's better than the Viewty.

Original Poster

shauneco, can you go on websites like facebook and bbc ?

ragamuffin;4223803

shauneco, can you go on websites like facebook and bbc ?

I'm not sure if you can as I've never used mine for internet as yet, Theirs a relatively new website for the LG Cookie where all your questions can be answered ]Here

my daughter has the phone and she has never had a problem and yes she uses it for face book ect.and the screen has never been a problem.

I have one, starting to hate it, keeps restarting when connected to bluetooth which is a pain when connecting to hands free kit in car.
    I shall take it back on Saturday and get a Nokia.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      3. word association Game74044544
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468

See more discussions