Groups

LG Cookie memory card help

My daughter has just got the LG Cookie (which she seems really happy with). She wants to expand the memory and I was wondering if anyone could confirm what type of card is needed. I reckon 4gb should be sufficient, but am not sure whether a Micro SDHC card is compatible (as opposed to Micro SD)? Obviously would also appreciate the best prices around at the moment. Many thanks.

3 Comments

play.com/Mob…tml

thats the cards that will work, this seems a good deal from ebuyer as it includes the card reader etc... so you can copy files to and from comp

***********/pro…067 (seems ebuyer is blocked by this site, just replace the *** with ebuyer (Dot) com

i dont think it is hc compat so i would just go for the micro sd upto 8 gb ]lg specs

ding;5247363

i dont think it is hc compat so i would just go for the micro sd upto 8 … i dont think it is hc compat so i would just go for the micro sd upto 8 gb ]lg specs

they are hc compatible,,i have a 4gb micro sdhc card in mine
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE33
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…55
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions