lg g3 memory card unmounting

5 replies
Found 13th Jun
My lg g3 is just over 2 years old and has started to unmount the micro sd card randomly. I have tried different cards but this still happens , has anyone else had this happen on their phone? Or does anyone know how to solve this problem?

5 Comments

should look at installing resurrection rom, and rooting it if you havent will release a new life into it

Original Poster

whelan189

should look at installing resurrection rom, and rooting it if you havent … should look at installing resurrection rom, and rooting it if you havent will release a new life into it

​resurrection remix?

∆∆ That won't fix hardware faults.
My SIM used to do this on the G3, ended up sticking paper to the underside of the SIM to make it slightly thicker and make contact better .... worth a try with the SD card?

Started happening with my G3 about a month ago. Tried everything to stop it, nothing worked (even flashing a new rom). Must be the hardware.
Just had a V10 delivered and moving everything over to that.

Original Poster

Strange , I moved all my apps from the card to my phone storage and it hasn't unmounted once since last night . I might start putting them back 1 at a time to try and find the culprit!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951383
    2. And you think you are having a bad day?44
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…60124
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769672

See more discussions