Groups
    EXPIRED

LG G3 - What plan to get?

Hello,

Struggling to decide.

Could go for O2 with 5GB 4G and free quickcircle case at £33 a month + 19.99 for the phone.

Or just £32.99 for unlimited 3g (HSPDA+) with t-mobile and no case.

What would you do?

One is from Carphone Warehouse so have a store to go to -- other is moviles.co.uk

18 Comments

I am also looking for a G3 so any help appreciated

three do it £35 600mins unlimited data + use abroad for same rates as uk

that o2 deal your on about is £119.99 for the phone but take it you have taken off the £100 cashback. I have gone for the vodafone deal its £29.99 for phone unltd min and txts and 5gb data with free case and £100 cashback £35 a month so im getting a case and there giving me £70 which is a top deal in my opinion

Original Poster

Its out tomorrow apparently!

I looked at Vodafone but its worst uk network in my area. And in general. Three throttle data and dont allow tethering

Original Poster

Ps, Vodafone deal only 22 quid cheaper overall.

I got this And £47.25 quidco
    http://i58.tinypic.com/vy77lt.jpg

the porter

That seems amazing! But how much upfront is it?

What does It say under pay today

Original Poster

Wow. Supposed to be 189.99 on that deal. Cabt see it free.

Babbler

Wow. Supposed to be 189.99 on that deal. Cabt see it free.

Was for a while hotukdeals.com/dea…199?

Try uswitch.com/ mobiles

Original Poster

Nice. Oh well. Not available now so not something that is considered

Original Poster

Always use uswitch! Going with cpw o2 deal

Babbler

Always use uswitch! Going with cpw o2 deal

I wanted to change to o2 but been reading up on 4g and says vodafone will have covered 98% of uk by 2015 and they gave me sky sports 1 and 2 for free for the 24 months so can watch premiership on it. I should have waited and got this when premiership started as get unlimited data 1st 3 months lol but cant wait to get this phone today i wish it would hurry up and get here lol

the porter

are they honouring it as it is a cracking deal if they do as think they messed up big time there only problem is i dont really like the gold version i have gone for exclusive white version as only carphone warehouse and mobiles direct are doing the white version for now

Original Poster

redegan82

I wanted to change to o2 but been reading up on 4g and says vodafone will … I wanted to change to o2 but been reading up on 4g and says vodafone will have covered 98% of uk by 2015 and they gave me sky sports 1 and 2 for free for the 24 months so can watch premiership on it. I should have waited and got this when premiership started as get unlimited data 1st 3 months lol but cant wait to get this phone today i wish it would hurry up and get here lol

Possibly - but 2g at home put me off! Havent had 2g in years!!

Don't like white phones so went for the black one.

Babbler

Possibly - but 2g at home put me off! Havent had 2g in years!!Don't like … Possibly - but 2g at home put me off! Havent had 2g in years!!Don't like white phones so went for the black one.

im on 3g and signal was ok at home wasnt the best but hasnt been the worst im hoping 4g signal is good i have 14 days to return if not happy though

Original Poster

Quick circle case and cahsback deal gone now. Glad I did!

the porter

What does It say under pay today

Can't believe I missed that. It's rather large font as well
    Edited by: "JamesNewman" 27th Jun 2014
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Car MOT55
      2. Amazon spend £20 and get £5 extra58
      3. DPD international?56
      4. What laptop?33