LG G4 Replacement

Found 25th Sep 2017
What phone would be best to replace my ageing LG G4, I love the phone and camera however the poor battery performance and screen ghosting on top of the bootlop replacement means it's time to go.

I am looking to spend circa £250 and require a phone with good battery and camera.

Any ideas?, buying from eglobecentral does not phase me.?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
If you can spend a lil more egobal
Xiaomi MIX 128GB Dual Sim 4G LTE SIM £353

Or

Xiaomi Note 2 64GB Dual Sim 4G LTE SIM £260
Edited by: "oliverkennedy10" 25th Sep 2017
Would these have band 20 and an equivalent camera?
Did you buy it from Vodafone?? Lg do 2 years warranty! Im on a similar situation as iv sent it back 3 times now but i still love it. I am sick of seeing eglobal mobile deals too because most mobiles don't last long anyway and require warranty but thats why eglobal are selling them cheap for a reason
No offence but if you got it hot enough to bootloop then you've probably fragged the battery and it needs replacing. You also shouldn't get ghosting/POV on that display, it's more likely you're suffering from the display not been able to fully filter the light after it's been stuck on an image for too long i.e. charging with the screen on. One of the cons of having a really bright screen and it affects all of the ultra bright displays on phones so I doubt any cheap phone with the same brightness isn't going to suffer the same issue.
Misslovely26th Sep

Did you buy it from Vodafone?? Lg do 2 years warranty! Im on a similar …Did you buy it from Vodafone?? Lg do 2 years warranty! Im on a similar situation as iv sent it back 3 times now but i still love it. I am sick of seeing eglobal mobile deals too because most mobiles don't last long anyway and require warranty but thats why eglobal are selling them cheap for a reason

Afraid not, I love the phone but aspects of it, just annoy me.
I'm in the exact same boat, couldn't find anything better than the G4 for a price I was willing to pay. I ended up just buying this extended battery to solve that issue and I'm going to stick with it a bit longer...

amazon.co.uk/dp/…42C
Edited by: "mintcake" 27th Sep 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants