Groups

Lg G5

Heads up, just downloaded Nougat 7.0. on my Lg G5. Now available.

13 Comments

THANKS! Forced a manual check and now downloading. 1.5GB!

Original Poster

japes

THANKS! Forced a manual check and now downloading. 1.5GB!

Yeah it's a biggy.

dereklogan7

Yeah it's a biggy.

I'm at work using the 'guest' wifi - Slow as ****

Original Poster

japes

I'm at work using the 'guest' wifi - Slow as ****

Took an hour on VM.

cheers mate.

Catching up are you
    Had Nougat for a while on my G2 thanks to Aicp.

dereklogan7

Took an hour on VM.

1hr 20 mins in and only half way through download!!

oow, thanks for the heads up!

anyone else have GPS issues with there G5?

Anyone totally underwhelmed by the update? Seems most of the 'features' were already implemented in the LG UI anyway. Unless I'm missing some killer feature?

thebrazza

anyone else have GPS issues with there G5?

I've not had the phone long but so far seem accurate. Anything I should be looking out for? I had heard LG will repair if you do have issues.

japes

I've not had the phone long but so far seem accurate. Anything I should … I've not had the phone long but so far seem accurate. Anything I should be looking out for? I had heard LG will repair if you do have issues.

Mine has issues with just the GPS. if you turn off the "use network" GPS it'll revert to the actual GPS which seems to be a bit temperamental.

thebrazza

Mine has issues with just the GPS. if you turn off the "use network" GPS … Mine has issues with just the GPS. if you turn off the "use network" GPS it'll revert to the actual GPS which seems to be a bit temperamental.

​cheers, ill see if I can break it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …257866
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416714127
      3. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831633
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1125

See more discussions