LG g6 screen crack easily?

Found 22nd Jul 2017
Hi am off to get the LG G6 tomorrow, am a bit worried though have read on Reddit that some people say they crack really easily. Has anyone got a G6 and do they crack in your pocket?

Many Thanks

10 Comments

I don't think there has been a single flagship phone released in the past few years that hasn't had a Reddit or XDA thread complaining about the screen being easy to scratch or crack.

Try searching '[insert phone] screen cracks easily'

Had the bootloop issue with my G2, G3 Twice, G4 three times, and recently bought the G5 refurbished on ebay from a big seller 2 hours on it and it bootlooped switched off and won't turn on (luckily i just returned for refund) but i would stay away from lg, they had this problem for years and i highly doubt they have fixed it on the g6, give i 6 months loads of people will start reporting it

-- i kept buying them because i love lg phone, just such a shame they have issues
Edited by: "whelan189" 23rd Jul 2017

Get a tempered glass screen protector, my whole family have them on and although the protector has cracked when dropped the phones have been fine. Various phone not the g6 though.
Edited by: "bluetba" 23rd Jul 2017

Have a G5 for over a year with no problems. The bootloop problems were fixed a while back.

First thing I do when I buy a phone is get a TPU style case - may bulk it up but I usually sell my phone Like New after a year! Costing me c.£40/yr.

whelan18923rd Jul

Had the bootloop issue with my G2, G3 Twice, G4 three times, and recently …Had the bootloop issue with my G2, G3 Twice, G4 three times, and recently bought the G5 refurbished on ebay from a big seller 2 hours on it and it bootlooped switched off and won't turn on (luckily i just returned for refund) but i would stay away from lg, they had this problem for years and i highly doubt they have fixed it on the g6, give i 6 months loads of people will start reporting it-- i kept buying them because i love lg phone, just such a shame they have issues

Had a g2 for years no boot loop have now got the g5 and no boot loop issues

dereklogan720 h, 1 m ago

Have a G5 for over a year with no problems. The bootloop problems were …Have a G5 for over a year with no problems. The bootloop problems were fixed a while back.

Bought one 1 week ago, had 2 hours was updating and installing apps, started bootlooping and then turned off and won't turn on, google lg g5 bootloop there is loads of people claiming same thing, it was not sorted

ding1 h, 9 m ago

Had a g2 for years no boot loop have now got the g5 and no boot loop issues

no problem with g5 'yet'

course there is going to people who have had no problems they ship millions of units not all are affected

whelan1893 h, 5 m ago

no problem with g5 'yet' course there is going to people who have had no …no problem with g5 'yet' course there is going to people who have had no problems they ship millions of units not all are affected

Fingers crossed

ding7 m ago

Fingers crossed

when you out of the 1 year warranty id reccomend paying for insurance
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants