LG M2280DF LED TV Ridiculously cheap

Found 4th Oct 2010
I was wondering if anyone else came across this a few days ago at saverstore.com.

Really high spec LED tv with freeview, 2 HDMI, 1 USB port, Full HD. all for the paltry price of £140?? I ordered one for myself but literally before i could post it on here, the price had gone up £100 and i had resigned myself to getting a cancelled order as a misprice.

I managed to then again find the same TV at a more ridiculous price of £135 at crescent electronics but was waiting for my other order to be cancelled before proceeding. Needless to say by some miracle the order went through and the tv arrived. I think its my best bargain yet personally, but was wondering if anone else actually picked it up or saw it or seen it elsewhere at a similar price as im looking to get another one for another room now!

5 Comments

very vague, no model numbers or make, was it a dream

wickedteen

very vague, no model numbers or make, was it a dream

in the title

I saw this at a number of places for £145 last weekend, I went back to buy and they had all gone up
I saw it at Kikatek, uk.buy and Zomp

Edited by: "lufc246" 4th Oct 2010

lufc246

I saw this at a number of places for £145 last weekend, I went back to … I saw this at a number of places for £145 last weekend, I went back to buy and they had all gone upI saw it at Kikatek, uk.buy and Zomp

+1

Original Poster

any idea why it was so cheap for about a 3 day period if that lol
Post a comment
@
    Text