Found 19th Jul 2009
Hi guys
Hope you can help. My daughter wants a LG viewty mobile phone for her birthday on Thursday! Can anyone give their opinion and advise on the best deals out there?

Grateful as always
Gloria x

9 Comments

Hi i bought one for my son last month, we had trouble with the touch screen not being very responsive so we exchanged it for a samsung tocco lite, much better. Hope this helps

I also have Viewty,have had it for a Month and I am pleased with it.The only thing that bothers me is a fact that I have to fully recharge it every day so battery life is not so good.

ktony21;5789339

I also have Viewty,have had it for a Month and I am pleased with it.The … I also have Viewty,have had it for a Month and I am pleased with it.The only thing that bothers me is a fact that I have to fully recharge it every day so battery life is not so good.

My girlfriend has one, I bought it for her in January and she loves it.

ktony, You may have a faulty battery as my gf's last longer than a day even with heavy use!

if you want a tocco lite instead i have one for sale - bacically new in box (some small scratches on the back) £90 ? let me know and i'll advertise on fs/ft.

hotukdeals.com/ite…pl/

The viewty is not a bad phone really, it just takes some getting used to:thumbsup:

I just bought one from Tesco because I had vouchers.

Really happy with it and I think the camera and video is really good.

My battery lasts ages and I use the camera and video quite a bit as it's still new too me

My wife has the LG Cookie and she loves it. It's pretty much the same as the Viewty but better menus
LG viewty has better camera = so depends what is important to you in a phone

Hope this helps

Banned

DAMNOME;5789582

I just bought one from Tesco because I had vouchers.Really happy with it … I just bought one from Tesco because I had vouchers.Really happy with it and I think the camera and video is really good.My battery lasts ages and I use the camera and video quite a bit as it's still new too me My wife has the LG Cookie and she loves it. It's pretty much the same as the Viewty but better menus LG viewty has better camera = so depends what is important to you in a phoneHope this helps

might help if you posted the price :thumbsup:

Banned

jtx;5789570

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/435505/lg-viewty-ku990-silver-for-79-99-pl/The viewty is not a bad phone really, it just takes some getting used to:thumbsup:

some really bad comments about this phone on there.

csiman;5789607

might help if you posted the price :thumbsup:

Tesco viewty was £80

Cookie hotukdeals.com/ite…409
under £80
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I5 7600k vs i5 740022
    2. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway23
    3. disneyland paris tickets44