Found 12th Jan 2015
Hi does anyone know if the Nowtv offer for 3 months movie / Sports passes etc has expired with regards to purchasing a new LG tv.... I purchased around the Black Friday but only just set up tv to find a completely different and less favourable offer via the onboard app.

1. Ask
  2. LG
  3. Now TV
5 Comments

Editor

I know it doesn't help as you would like it to, But it was definitely still there 2 weeks ago, When you say the onboard app, Is the offer you are seeing in the Now TV app or is it an advert on the LG Dashboard?

The advert doesn't show if you are signed into a Now TV account, but there is/was one on the Dashboard like I say offering 3 x Movies, 1 x week sports pass and 2 x 24 hour sports pass.

Banned

I am pretty sure this expired December 31st

Original Poster

Many thanks for replies...It was on the Nowtv app on the tv although I wasnt logged into my existing account...assume the offer is over but may reappear some time again hopefully. Does Nowtv recieve info regarding the LG tv or upon registration on Nowtv do they require serial number of tv or anything ??

Editor

kevjosant

Many thanks for replies...It was on the Nowtv app on the tv although I … Many thanks for replies...It was on the Nowtv app on the tv although I wasnt logged into my existing account...assume the offer is over but may reappear some time again hopefully. Does Nowtv recieve info regarding the LG tv or upon registration on Nowtv do they require serial number of tv or anything ??

To activate my first offer with them, I had to upload my purchase receipt to them.

Original Poster

BuzzDuraband

To activate my first offer with them, I had to upload my purchase receipt … To activate my first offer with them, I had to upload my purchase receipt to them.

Okay thanks for the info...maybe contact them and try that option
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions