LG OLED B9 vs C9 2019

Posted 19th Nov
Hi, does anyone know any significant difference between the 2019 55" b9 and c9 version of lg oled tvs?

I know c9 is the latest and has wider stand compared to b9 and better processor.

But I guess my main question is, is it worth spending extra £300-400 for c9? If my main concern is regarding the screen burn as I read somewhere that the newer version (c9) handles it better?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
I can't comment on the TVs themselves but just seen this and it could be useful to yourself or others thinking of buying a new LG.

Sky and LG have 'teamed up' to offer anyone who buys a new LG TV, free or a discounted Sky package.

From the internet:

FREE Sky TV (RRP £40 p/m – a saving of £720) with LG’s OLED E and W Series

50% off Sky TV (RRP £40 p/m – a saving of £360) with LG’s OLED C Series

33% off Sky TV (RRP £40 p/m – a saving of £236.70) with LG’s OLED B Series

If you think this deal is for you then simply buy the TV of your choice and then head to tvoffer.sky.com to redeem the offer.

You can also find the full terms of this discount here.

This deal also comes as Sky has just announced its huge Black Friday deals are now underway.

39031515-Zqk0g.jpg
I prefer C9 but guess it depends on price if there is less than £200 difference I would go C9
I've had the b7 b8 and now b9. The picture different between the b version and c version isn't a massive different. A 300 plus different in price to me wasnt worth it. Have a look at a youtube channel. Tech and travel. He reviews both tvs and does varied tests with the tvs.
Edited by: "B0ne5" 19th Nov
I think they are all the same panel, just different styling no?

I know that was the case with all the 2017 versions B7, C7 etc...
C9 isn't newer than the B9, the number denotes the year of release. B8 is last years, B7 the year before.
Sloman19/11/2019 19:27

I think they are all the same panel, just different styling no?I know that …I think they are all the same panel, just different styling no?I know that was the case with all the 2017 versions B7, C7 etc...

In 2018 & 2019, the C version has had the next processor up, so slightly different. Personally I would spend the extra for the C and future proof yourself.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions