LG OLED C9

Posted 10th Dec 2019
Any post friday deals on the Lg Oled C9? It's gone back up to £1399 at currys
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

15 Comments
It dropped to 1199. I would buy it from John Lewis now and price match it on Boxing Day. They give u 28 days to price match after purchase.
It's still showing £1399 at John lewis. What do you think? Get it now at currys for £1399 and then price match somewhere on Boxing day?

Maybe Currys price will drop again boxing day so can price match against themselves
Edited by: "Fabeybabey" 10th Dec 2019
neofyt0510/12/2019 13:51

It dropped to 1199. I would buy it from John Lewis now and price match it …It dropped to 1199. I would buy it from John Lewis now and price match it on Boxing Day. They give u 28 days to price match after purchase.

Will they definitely price drop on boxing day if i do that at currys even? There's no john lewis near me in Northern Ireland
Fabeybabey10/12/2019 15:04

Will they definitely price drop on boxing day if i do that at currys even? …Will they definitely price drop on boxing day if i do that at currys even? There's no john lewis near me in Northern Ireland

John Lewis did for me 10 days after purchase. Order it online through John Lewis or Richer Sounds. Waiting for it to drop for me is not worth it. I would just buy and enjoy it and if there’s a price match refund it’s a bonus.
Im tempted, should have got it on black friday when it was £1299. Just worried it'll drop down by much in Boxing day/ January
neofyt0510/12/2019 17:54

John Lewis did for me 10 days after purchase. Order it online through John …John Lewis did for me 10 days after purchase. Order it online through John Lewis or Richer Sounds. Waiting for it to drop for me is not worth it. I would just buy and enjoy it and if there’s a price match refund it’s a bonus.

neofyt0510/12/2019 17:54

John Lewis did for me 10 days after purchase. Order it online through John …John Lewis did for me 10 days after purchase. Order it online through John Lewis or Richer Sounds. Waiting for it to drop for me is not worth it. I would just buy and enjoy it and if there’s a price match refund it’s a bonus.

Should i get it now? If it only drops by £100 in January i wont be too bothered. But worried if it was more than that
Fabeybabey10/12/2019 18:35

Should i get it now? If it only drops by £100 in January i wont be too …Should i get it now? If it only drops by £100 in January i wont be too bothered. But worried if it was more than that

I don’t see it dropping below 1250. So up to you. I would buy it now and enjoy it during the xmas holidays. JL will price match until mid January. Plenty of time for that.
Think of it in reverse if it drops by a couple hundreds in 2 months is it worth waiting?
Go for it. The TV is nothing short of brilliant! Get it, enjoy a harry potter marathon, set keyword alerts on hukd, if it drops get a refund, if not you have one of the best TVs around.
neofyt0510/12/2019 18:45

I don’t see it dropping below 1250. So up to you. I would buy it now and e …I don’t see it dropping below 1250. So up to you. I would buy it now and enjoy it during the xmas holidays. JL will price match until mid January. Plenty of time for that. Think of it in reverse if it drops by a couple hundreds in 2 months is it worth waiting? Go for it. The TV is nothing short of brilliant! Get it, enjoy a harry potter marathon, set keyword alerts on hukd, if it drops get a refund, if not you have one of the best TVs around.

True! I just got death stranding on ps4 and really wanna play it in hdr haha tempted to go to currys tonight
Fabeybabey10/12/2019 18:48

True! I just got death stranding on ps4 and really wanna play it in hdr …True! I just got death stranding on ps4 and really wanna play it in hdr haha tempted to go to currys tonight

I was the same mate. Haha
I was considering it for weeks. Then I decided to go to JL and get it. I put it in my Golf (fits fine btw) and drove home. 10 days later HUKD alert. I drove back and got a price match refund haha
Must people got it for 1300.
Ask what the price match policy is and how long you can claim and then
Just do it. Life’s too short and Tuesdays suck. Make this one interesting haha
Fabeybabey10/12/2019 18:48

True! I just got death stranding on ps4 and really wanna play it in hdr …True! I just got death stranding on ps4 and really wanna play it in hdr haha tempted to go to currys tonight

1299 now on Curry’s with code. See latest deal. RUN
Buy it at john lewis get the warranty
neofyt0510/12/2019 19:25

1299 now on Curry’s with code. See latest deal. RUN

It was fate at currys now
Got it. Any tips for setting up initially? Like gaming or are the presets good?
Fabeybabey10/12/2019 19:53

Got it. Any tips for setting up initially? Like gaming or are the presets …Got it. Any tips for setting up initially? Like gaming or are the presets good?

Disable eco mode.
Cinema (or expert mode) is usually the best mode. If u don’t like the warmer colours just change that setting to medium.
I changed the screensaver to “black”. For playstation ultra colour setting should be turned on. On this TV no matter what settings you have the input lag is ridiculously low so just adjust it to your likings.
A useful tip is that if you want to pause a video or listen to music of have a break from gaming without worrying about static images and burn in just use the remote and say “turn screen off”.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions