LG OLED55B7V 55 Inch

Found 23rd Nov 2017
Hi.
I am a first time buyer of OLED tv.
I was looking at buying the above titled LG 55".

I am able to purchase this for £1275 with staff discount.

Would you suggest anything better for my money? Please reply with links if possible.
Thank You
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
No there’s not really a better tv on the market price point , but be aware they do have a few issues

Screen burn
Banging
Colour Tints

Not all have this but these are well known faults
Original Poster
ashmac31 m ago

No there’s not really a better tv on the market price point , but be aware …No there’s not really a better tv on the market price point , but be aware they do have a few issues Screen burn Banging Colour Tints Not all have this but these are well known faults

Thanks for your input.
Think I will pass this time, still alot of money for me.
Not so much nothing better as no alternative if you want an OLED, all of the other OLEDs are more expensive. Something like a Sony XE93 would be a good alternative if you're not stuck on OLEDs.
lamboo11 m ago

Thanks for your input.Think I will pass this time, still alot of money for …Thanks for your input.Think I will pass this time, still alot of money for me.

If you take notice of every fault that your TV might have then you'll never buy another TV at any price.
If I was you I’d wait maybe one more year as oled is so early there only on there 3rd model screen wise ,I was dead set but until they have sorted a few issue I’m waiting
If you can afford this tv then buy it as the picture is truly stunning and better than anything else out there, including Samsung’s attempt at flogging Q LED which doesn’t come close. I’ve had mine for a week now and very impressed.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants